Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins away at Baltimore?

unsonny

anyone have a clue why the Redskins have not played a single game in Balmertown?

was there an agreement made?

Balmer has been around for 8 years now!

EVEN that scrimmage was going to be at FEDEX:ravensuck

i believe we are supposed to play them in Balmetown in 2008?

I don't know, but I think it sucks. In my opinion, the Ravens have 9 "home" games, because Fed Ex is in their backyard and if they can score tix, they basically have what equates to a "home" game. And honestly, the last few Skins games I have attended have had a horrendous showing of REDSKIN fans. Usually the other team and their loud obnoxious fans have taken over Fed Ex!!! Hopefully the true, die hard fans will be out in full force again this year, with the return of Gibbs. I am ready for some RESPECT to return to this organization in general. Time to see the real fans, butts planted in their seats, cheering the Skin's on to victory!!! Hmmm...got a bit side tracked in this topic, I suppose! :D

Originally posted by Redskins_Junkie

I don't know, but I think it sucks. In my opinion, the Ravens have 9 "home" games, because Fed Ex is in their backyard and if they can score tix, they basically have what equates to a "home" game. And honestly, the last few Skins games I have attended have had a horrendous showing of REDSKIN fans. Usually the other team and their loud obnoxious fans have taken over Fed Ex!!! Hopefully the true, die hard fans will be out in full force again this year, with the return of Gibbs. I am ready for some RESPECT to return to this organization in general. Time to see the real fans, butts planted in their seats, cheering the Skin's on to victory!!! Hmmm...got a bit side tracked in this topic, I suppose! :D

it's sad, youre right!!

i went to the Saints game last year

there was a freaking Cowboy fan there!!!!

how does this happen:dallasuck

I don't know, but hopefully things will start changing this season!!! I look back at footage of games at RFK (back in the day) and the way the stadium rocked and the way the fans were on their feet during the entire game. I want to experience that when I go to Fed Ex!!! I don't want to look around and see anything other than REDSKIN JERSEYS. I was too young to really experience any games at RFK, accept the last couple of years before Fed Ex opened. It just doesn't seem the same. Anyway, hopefully Gibbs will bring some tradition and some respect back to DC!!! Hopefully there won't be any spare tickets for the "other" fans to buy!!! No more empty seats either!!! I can't wait!!! :D

Originally posted by bird_1972

On a similar topic, does anyone know how many names are on the waitlist for season tix? I heard they were closing in on 100K since the signing of Gibbs, but that sounded way too high to me.

No clue! I am waiting to meet my rich hubby before I purchase mine! :D Kidding. Seriously though, I would love to have season tix to the games!!! Just can't afford it. Hope the season ticket holders represent this season!

Originally posted by Redskins_Junkie

No clue! I am waiting to meet my rich hubby before I purchase mine! :D Kidding. Seriously though, I would love to have season tix to the games!!! Just can't afford it. Hope the season ticket holders represent this season!

my dad put me on the list in the early 80's so i know i have a number somewhere high, but i signed up a month ago for the hell of it to get emails from them and i got season ticket waiting list # like 110,000 or something insane like that

Originally posted by kingchris626

we should play them because they can turn into rivals

Why? Who cares about them? They want a rivalry with Washington. Any team can turn into a rival under the right circumstances. Just because they want it doesn't mean it will happen. IMO, the NFL should strong arm the franchise owners and move the Colts back to Baltimore and the Ravens to Indy. I could live with a Colts/Redskins rivalry. It's more traditional than the Ravens will ever be.

They tried to pump it up the last two times before we played, and after each time they lost....they blew it off like it was no big deal.

I think this year (especially if its early), FedEx is going to be louder than its even been before. Gibbs, Portis, a coached OL, Coles, Brunell/Ramsey. Finally a DL with some push and Lavar finally playing a spot where he can cause more damage.

It might take alittle time for Coach Gibbs to right this ship that's been off course for a long time now....but I wouldn't bet against him. He always wins.

Let Baltimore Browns bring it, I care more about us playing Seattle the past two years.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

I could've sworn we played the Ravens in Baltimore during their Super Bowl year. Stephen Davis won it 10-3 with a late game TD. I might be mistaken though.

Dude, I swear its posts like this that drive me to create more ass-head-type avatars...

CLICK ON THE "GAMES DATABASE" LINK AT THE TOP OF EVERY THREAD AND USE IT!!!!

Dont make me think Die Hard and I have wasted so many hours building this thing... :)

Originally posted by Euro-Trash Bufford

They tried to pump it up the last two times before we played, and after each time they lost....they blew it off like it was no big deal.

I think this year (especially if its early), FedEx is going to be louder than its even been before. Gibbs, Portis, a coached OL, Coles, Brunell/Ramsey. Finally a DL with some push and Lavar finally playing a spot where he can cause more damage.

It might take alittle time for Coach Gibbs to right this ship that's been off course for a long time now....but I wouldn't bet against him. He always wins.

Let Baltimore Browns bring it, I care more about us playing Seattle the past two years.

yes..the Balmer Browns

they cried when Indy stole the Colts

then they go and steal the Browns

true Balmertown fashion

I agree, who cares about Balitmore, I care more about Dallas, Philly, and the Giants....

Well, on second thought, I hate going into the store and seeing all these white trash sumofa****es wearing all of their Raven's garb and talking with three teeth. That does make me want to hurt someone....so I guess I do want to destroy the Ravens and everything they stand for.

:evil:

:redpunch:

:ravensuck :ravensuck

Originally posted by Euro-Trash Bufford

Who gives a crap about that trivial $hit Bufford?

Got any pictures from your adventures in Stockholm and Copenhagen?;)

:hump: :high:

:D

Archived