Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(MERGE) Good Lord. Shawn Springs talks more than Smoot!

Zen-like Todd

I already love this guy, his personality and attitude...

didn't know though is dad was a Cowboy for 9 years and his dad also went to high school with Lawrence Taylor.

what are your thoughts on Springs after conference?

See, I told some of you he's a good pickup. I love this guy man, I loved him in Seattle, I think he's awesome.

And we are putting the pieces together of what about Redskins One is so great Springs says "its da baffrooms"

I don't know about you guys but after listening to Springs & Portis I am pretty pumped up about the upcoming season. They truely sounded happy. I feel when all is said and done, the redskins will be a way better team without Baily then with!!!!!!!!

R. Bizzle

I was fortunate enough to catch both the Portis and Springs pressers. Mental health days rule.

Portis was quiet. Very confident. Street cool. No way you can listen to him, and watch the clips of him humiliating Kansas City, and not be just dying that we don't get to see him carry the ball in a Skins uni for five more months.

Springs, meanwhile ... had me at hello. His presser was, and I do not exaggerate, about the most entertaining and engaging I have ever seen. This is simply a GREAT character guy. He was funny, humble, smart, thoughtful -- the whole package. No joke. And I couldn't wait to get on here and pass that along to those of you who haven't had the chance to see him stand before a group.

I had never heard the kid speak before, and if I had, I would have been far more excited to hear we were getting him than I was before. At the risk of looking like I have inappropriate feelings for this young man ... fact is, he went from total stranger to one of my favorite Redskins in the space of about 5 minutes. If it turns out he can play ... I may have to stalk him or something. :)

Gotta love the kind of guys the newest Redskins are looking to be. Hell, if I didn't know better, I'd almost think they were ... Gibbs guys.

Archived