Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EA Sports covers 2005

Mr. S

It won't be Portis, because he just got traded to a new team and they won't have a picture of him in a Skins uni. yet. Lavar is a big possiblity, but I hope he doesn't get it.

No offense to Lavar, but I believe in the Madden curse. Every player who's been on the cover has endured a bad to horrible season.

Originally posted by LaVar 56 Leap

Well on the cover this year they had Vick with his new uni, which they hadn't worn the year before. So it is possible that Portis could make it. Ah. the power of PhotoShop.

Why'd you have to make that point. I was feeling good about seeing another rb on the cover. Now I'm back to worrying. But in reality, why would they put the back on a 5-11 team on the cover. I mean Faulk, Culpepper, Vick, and George were all coming off playoff seasons with their teams. So no worries right, it's gotta be Jamal Lewis or Priest Holmes Maybe.....Right??:40oz:

Originally posted by RedskinPride27

I think the Madden 2005 cover would go to either Jamal Lewis or Tom Brady. And Fitzgerald I think is a good bet for NCAA 2005.

For some reason I don't think Jamal Lewis will be on the cover of Madden anytime soon.

Archived