Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bring back Herzog ! Lets Rally!!

carlsbadd

Bump

C'mon guys. There are only 69 sigs on that petition. We should be able to do better than that.

Here's the email I sent out a few days ago. Short and sweet. Took me all of five seconds.:

----

RE: Firing Frank Herzog

Bad, bad idea guys.

As much as I love Sonny and Sam, I may just turn up my TV this season.

H

Originally posted by Kevin West

Fot what it's worth, there is a petition here..

http://www.petitiononline.com/savefh/petition.html

It's my sister's idea. Back in '74, Frank Herzog took her and my younger brother to a pre-season game against the Steelers. It was her only time at RFK, but it made her a life long fan. (She even made it to SB XXVI.) That night, he drove them home, just as I was roaring home from a party. Not knowing who I was, he got between them and me, as if they were his own kids. Like him or not, Herzog is a good man and deserves better that what he got.

Bump, I think we should put this in our sigs y'all.................

Originally posted by Kevin West

Fot what it's worth, there is a petition here..

http://www.petitiononline.com/savefh/petition.html

It's my sister's idea. Back in '74, Frank Herzog took her and my younger brother to a pre-season game against the Steelers. It was her only time at RFK, but it made her a life long fan. (She even made it to SB XXVI.) That night, he drove them home, just as I was roaring home from a party. Not knowing who I was, he got between them and me, as if they were his own kids. Like him or not, Herzog is a good man and deserves better that what he got.

Bump, I think we should put this in our sigs y'all.................

Guest 979guy

Now I'm never going to get my recording of Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl" mixed with Frank's calls! :mad:

Originally posted by Buddha on an old thread

"SU-PER BOWL! THE SKINS ARE GOING TO THE SU-PER BOWL!"

I had [billy Joel's "Uptown Girl" with these calls from Herzog] on tape until my college years when someone borrowed and never returned it. Even though we lost that Super Bowl, I always thought it was one of the best local radio songs. Mixed in Frank Herzog's calls from the regular season game when we came back from like 20 points down to win at home.

If I ever find that song again, I'll do my best to talk Blade and DH into posting it here.[/Quote]

Archived