Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington in the Pro Bowl

Brueck

Absolutely love the guy. Can't wait to see him in the Pro Bowl. Does anyone know where I can find the clip of Arrington letting out a curling scream after laying a big hit on someone? They play it as an ad on ESPN for the superbowl.

who actually watches the pro bowl? i got better things to do on a sunday than to watch the popularity contest fake bowl.

as far as arrington goes, he doesnt deserve to be in the pro bowl. just look at his numbers. i dont lie. what he had like 2 sacks this yr? however arrington was good at doing dissapearing acts in the second half this yr.

same goes for bailey. just look at the numbers. i dont lie.

bailey got burned so many times this yr its not even funny.

coles deserves it and got it baby.

SFF... Who watches the pro bowl?... How 'bout hardcore football junkies who need their fix. Something I suggest you may not be.

as for Arrington, I cant see any skin on the defense being overly deserving to be there. However, with that being said if anyone on our defense was to go, it should have been him.

And just FYI.

90 tackles, 6 sacks.

6 sacks. Get your stats right. Still not as good as his 11 last year but he had an incredible amount of QB hurries, and 6 forced fumbles. 88 tackles. Not Great, Not bad. Expect more in that area next year. 2 Fumble recoveries. Despite a less than Lavar-like year. I still think he deserves to be there. Coles as well. I like Champ but think that he doesn't deserve it this year. Maybe then he'd realize he had a disapointing year for Skin fans.

Originally posted by skinsfanforlife

who actually watches the pro bowl? i got better things to do on a sunday than to watch the popularity contest fake bowl.

as far as arrington goes, he doesnt deserve to be in the pro bowl. just look at his numbers. i dont lie. what he had like 2 sacks this yr? however arrington was good at doing dissapearing acts in the second half this yr.

same goes for bailey. just look at the numbers. i dont lie.

bailey got burned so many times this yr its not even funny.

coles deserves it and got it baby.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. In-fact, what do ya say you and me kidnap Fred Smoot and Jessie Armstead, go to Honolulu and switch them for LA and CB? No one will know. I'm for it.:laugh:

Originally posted by joeskinsfan

In-fact, what do ya say you and me kidnap Fred Smoot and Jessie Armstead, go to Honolulu and switch them for LA and CB? No one will know. I'm for it.:laugh:

Jesse Armstead? Are you serious? This is a f@cking joke!! I'm not saying LaVar had a monster year, but he is one of the 5-6 best LB's in the NFC, and deserves to be there. But ARMSTEAD? I can't believe you said that!! What team were you watching all year?

dsf llikes to watch pro bowls cause they give it all they got? ahhahahahahahaah.

this is the pro bowl man. this is where all the popular players get together and have fun. they dont go all out. the intensity level isnt as high as any regular season games let alone playoffs. most importanly pro bowls are like nba all star games where none deserving players go every yr cause dumb fans just vote for popular players regardless of what type of season they had. if u dont know what im talking about u just dont know.

first of all i said " like 2" i didnt say he had 2.

second u talking about those 6 meaningless sacks and those 90 takles that came in the first half of each games? riiiiiiiiiiiight.

i give credit where credit is due and thats what i did for coles. he deserved it and coles helped us get those 5 wins this yr. coles receptions were meaningful unlike arringtons sack.

arrington waws one of the 5-6 best LB in the league last yr and the yr before but not this yr and since we talking about this yrs pro bowl, i wouldnt put him in

Originally posted by xanathos19

Jesse Armstead? Are you serious? This is a f@cking joke!! I'm not saying LaVar had a monster year, but he is one of the 5-6 best LB's in the NFC, and deserves to be there. But ARMSTEAD? I can't believe you said that!! What team were you watching all year?

BTW, I was joking about Jessie, although he had a good season, look at his stats.

Arrington & Baily may not have had record breaking seasons however their numbers are upper eschilon numbers as well as their presence on the field making a difference. They deserve to be there. I'm going to watch the Pro Bowl because I'm a junkie and love the game. Watching the players have fun is fun in itself.

Originally posted by xanathos19

The pro-bowl isn't for the best players, it's for the best players from the past season, and Armstead out played Arrington imo. About the same stats, but way fewer mental mistakes.

It would be interesting to see the actual voting results in this thing. Being that fans,players and coaches count as equal thirds in the process, we could see who the fan favorites are as opposed to who the coaches and players believe is good enough to be there. Bit of a different perspective I think. Though obviously players and coaches can be as guilty of voting guys on their own team on to the probowl team as much as fans do. But it would be interesting to see.

:cheers:

Some of you guys just floor me. You should be happy that any Redskin player is in the Pro Bowl this year. Do you watch the Skins to just cheer for them and hope or just bash them because we stank up the place this year?

You younger guys who have not been able to enjoy the sucess of this teem in our proud years and still stand fast, I salute you:cheers:

We will have those good , if not great seasons back.

Stand by your team and the guys that play here, its not being a homer, its being a good fan.:2cents:

Originally posted by Lowghost

Some of you guys just floor me. You should be happy that any Redskin player is in the Pro Bowl this year. Do you watch the Skins to just cheer for them and hope or just bash them because we stank up the place this year?

You younger guys who have not been able to enjoy the sucess of this teem in our proud years and still stand fast, I salute you:cheers:

We will have those good , if not great seasons back.

Stand by your team and the guys that play here, its not being a homer, its being a good fan.:2cents:

Amen. I'm thrilled to see any of our guys in the Probowl. In a defense that has had six different DC in the last six years Arrington has done exceptionally well. This year, when we start to use his talent to a much fuller extent he will be huge. For anyone that has said he doesn't belong there - start listing who does and defend it. Arrington is a playmaker and a force on the field. He belongs there if anyone does.

Archived