Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Britney Spears/James Bond news for Code, et al.

The Evil Genius

God no. :doh:

Spears Reportedly Meets Bond Producers

1 hour, 41 minutes ago

BURBANK, Calif. - Britney Spears (news) looks good in skimpy clothes. But can she match wits and brawn with Pierce Brosnan (news)'s 007? The television show "Extra" reports Spears recently met in London with the producers of the James Bond movies.

"Extra" says it was Spears who requested the meeting.

If Spears were to play a Bond girl, she'd be in good company. Other celebrities who have appeared in the franchise include Ursula Andress (news), Jane Seymour (news), Denise Richards (news) and Halle Berry (news).

Meanwhile, Spears' official Web site says she has signed on to produce and star in an adaptation of author Tobi Tobin's "Door to Door," in which she will play a teenager trying to catch her big break in Hollywood.

Spears' first acting role came in "Crossroads" two years ago, playing a shy high school valedictorian who embarks on a road trip with friends.

The pop star's current album, "In The Zone," is No. 10 on the Billboard 200 chart.

Originally posted by jbooma

5 years

I am waiting for the Jennifer "Love" Hewitt playboy personally, that is in about 2 years :cheers:

I would much rather see JLH in playboy too... No doubt.

My point was that Britney is clearly headed that way with all the crap going on with her over the past few years and it seems like her popularity is going on the decline.

Originally posted by codeorama

I would much rather see JLH in playboy too... No doubt.

The question is when is your "Girl" going to pose :laugh:

I agree about Britney but she still is very young and is able to sell millions of records :thud:

Archived