Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was that her breast? (The Official MERGED Janet Jackson Thread)

Luca Brasi

Originally posted by BCS: BattleClownSnookems

Wow!! This just went from an interesting curiosity to a potentially mjaor story.

If they can prove this was an intentional act then heads will roll at CBS.

And let the heads role. Honestly, I absolutely detest the vast over-commericalization of, not only the SB, but NFL football in general. What's worse is that this crass commericalization is just, well, cheesy and misguided. I mean, WTF cares about Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I walked away at half-time, marched to the basement and played a little pool. I beleive it would be a tremendous waste of my time to watch such rubbage.

Statement regarding the Super Bowl halftime show

Statement by NFL Executive Vice President Joe Browne regarding the Super Bowl halftime show:

"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced Halftime show. They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

Originally posted by BCS: BattleClownSnookems

Statement regarding the Super Bowl halftime show

Statement by NFL Executive Vice President Joe Browne regarding the Super Bowl halftime show:

"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced Halftime show. They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

You are just copying me BCS.

;););)

:laugh:

Blondie

CBS Apologizes for Jackson's Exposure

NEW YORK - CBS apologized on Sunday for an unexpectedly R-rated end to its Super Bowl halftime show, when singer Justin Timberlake (news) tore off part of Janet Jackson (news)'s top, exposing her breast.

"CBS deeply regrets the incident," spokeswoman Leslie Anne Wade said after the network received several calls about the show.

The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, and at the song's finish, Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast.

The network quickly cut away from the shot, and did not mention the incident on the air.

It was unclear whether Timberlake intended to expose Jackson's breast.

Wade said CBS officials attended rehearsals of the halftime show all week, "and there was no indication any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS' broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended."

:boobies: :yikes:

Archived