Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im NEW TO THE SITE!!!

diego1115

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Well Tom, I'm sure I can find some more Eagles fans just for you. :)

Oh no you don't. Aside from the depreciation factor there just isn't room for an in house court and small jail in the place. :silly:;)

Of course, there is that old closet with the original John Riggens game socks, ( unwashed of course), and the Hogs tshirts, again unwashed), we could use as a jaile but no judge. Lawyers yes.

Welcome Diego. Browse around and pull up a barstool. Just watch out tor the poppers.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Oh no you don't. Aside from the depreciation factor there just isn't room for an in house court and small jail in the place. :silly:;)

The NCAA Athletics forum doesn't seem too active. Besides, I'm not sure we would even require a jail, maybe just a few holding cells. :box:

:)

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Well Tom, I'm sure I can find some more Eagles fans just for you. :)

If you had a clue how many Eagles fans have registered here in the past 3 weeks. It's disgusting.

The values they've submitted on the registration form are disgusting and truly show how pathetic the fans from Philly really are. I'm simply not approving their registrations.

Worse yet... they don't even know how to post messages. They're using the NEWS link on the front page and the "Contact US" link which goes to the webmaster.

How f*cking dense can people be?

We've plastered directions ALL over the registration form stating ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES MUST BE VALID AND ACTIVE TO RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL. And you wouldn't believe the percentage of fake email addresses people still try to pass.

Eagles fans are the dumbest in the NFL. And the internet. Except the few of the good guys here.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Worse yet... they don't even know how to post messages. They're using the NEWS link on the front page and the "Contact US" link which goes to the webmaster.

I saw that news article thread. :twitch:

Welcome Diego! Join in the discussions, but don't go too crazy.

Originally posted by KC'Dave

What a suck up. I hate him already :)

Get on board and save your pennies. There's shirts and hats available. Good ones too.

And always remember, no matter what anyone else says. I'm right.:thud:

Welcome home.

Wait a minute you're Art??

;)

:laugh:

Archived