Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Just In!

Chopper Dave

Gibbs returns to Skins

By Tony Puzzuoli, Aquinas Times

January 21, 2004

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=uwire-gibbsreturnstoskins&prov=uwire&type=lgns

(U-WIRE) GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan -- A football coachinglegend returned to the ranks of NFL head coaches when the Washington Redskins hired Joe Gibbs a week ago. Gibbs, who coached the Redskins from 1981-1992 has a career 124-60 record as an NFL head coach. Biggs replaces Steve Spurrier, who quit after the season.

During his eleven years with the Redskins, Gibbs helped turn the team into a dynasty, directing them to four Super Bowl appearances and three wins, in 1982, 1987 and 1991.

The Redskins and the Washington fans are hoping that Coach Gibbs can bring that winning tradition back to the once proud franchise whose record over the past few years has been less than stellar.

I just got my new edition of the Aquinas Times. It took awhile to get here considering the fact that they had to ship it from a cave in Mongolia. :laugh:

Originally posted by dcogan1820

DUDE!!! WTF! Why did the mods get rid of my Tenacious D lyrics?!?!?!?!?

Suggestion. I'd try clicking on those mods names up on the right and pm ing them and asking................. nicely. Possibly inappropriate? Can't say except when anything is edited by the mods, it's for a good reason. They tend not to do that often and generally let the board run itself with fairly long leash. :)

Now about those folks in Aquinas who seem to be stuck in some type slooooooooooooooow time warp. :silly:

:cheers:

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Suggestion. I'd try clicking on those mods names up on the right and pm ing them and asking................. nicely. Possibly inappropriate? Can't say except when anything is edited by the mods, it's for a good reason. They tend not to do that often and generally let the board run itself with fairly long leash. :)

Now about those folks in Aquinas who seem to be stuck in some type slooooooooooooooow time warp. :silly:

:cheers:

Oh, I know why. But that doesn't mean I have to like it.... :twitch:

Archived