Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Panthers vs Eagles Game Thread...

sashae

on that late hit on McNabb. Wasn't it because no whistle was blown? And for the catch/incompletion call, it is hard to tell whether that is the ball moving around for NO CONTROL, or if he is just moving his hand which makes it look like the ball is not being controlled.

Originally posted by johndevivi

Go skins

Dude, let me give you a little freindly advice about the board.The mods here let everyone post, and all they ask is that posters add positively to the content of the board. I don't think "GO Skins" every third post is gonna cut it for ya long.

Originally posted by Sarge

Dude, let me give you a little freindly advice about the board.The mods here let everyone post, and all they ask is that posters add positively to the content of the board. I don't think "GO Skins" every third post is gonna cut it for ya long.

Spoken like a Drill Saargent :salute:

The Panthers getting at least a FG before the half would be nice. Keep the crowd out of it as much as possible. When McNabb went down you just felt the that the crowd was ready to heard for the parking lot.......Time for the all out blitz methinks. Get to McNabb before he can make the decision to run or not.

Originally posted by NoCalMike

The Panthers getting at least a FG before the half would be nice. Keep the crowd out of it as much as possible. When McNabb went down you just felt the that the crowd was ready to heard for the parking lot.......Time for the all out blitz methinks. Get to McNabb before he can make the decision to run or not.

A TD would be nicer. The barbarians would be heading for the gate

Archived