Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Know It Is Early

RichmondSkinsFan

Originally posted by RedskinsGirl

but who's planning to attend training camp? :D :D :D

Something tells me that we will be seeing some record breakin numbers!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interested in meeting up? I'll be Pat Ramsey and you can be Lennie Friedman.....I can stand over center if you want?

:hump::hump:

I am sure you'll get a positive response to that The Agent.

Lets try to show a little class here. We like when the women hang around and chat. We try not to run them off because we're idiots.

Don't worry RedskinsGirl, I bet there will be alot of us going. I know I am planning on it. Though my wife is not sure I'll ever come back. :)

I made a promise to myself and Griff that I'm going this year. So you can count us both in as well.

I'd love to hook up with everybody at camp... and then go out and party in the evenings. I'll be using up my vacation time... so it can't be all work :)

We'll talk about the details closer to camp.

Originally posted by The Agent

Interested in meeting up? I'll be Pat Ramsey and you can be Lennie Friedman.....I can stand over center if you want?

:hump::hump:

:(

This isn't a friggin singles bar. Dude I like a joke as much as anyone, but that is WAYYY over the line.

If you have more posts like this I expect you'll soon find that your account's been deactivated.

For now I'm sure that the moderators have chalked it up to your being an overzealous newbie absent malice. Just don't do this again.

Nuff said.

Agent, I hope you were just trying to be funny ... and I assume you've gotten the message based on the responses so far that that kind of "funny" isn't what we're about here.

We'll leave it at that for now.

DH ... you need to let me know well in advance when you're planning to come down so I can clear a day or two to spend at the Park. Seriously.

Originally posted by Om

Agent, I hope you were just trying to be funny ... and I assume you've gotten the message based on the responses so far that that kind of "funny" isn't what we're about here.

We'll leave it at that for now.

DH ... you need to let me know well in advance when you're planning to come down so I can clear a day or two to spend at the Park. Seriously.

I saw the thread last night... but I let the moderators moderate. I'll leave it at that.

Om, the minute the training camp schedule is released I'm booking my vacation time. And I'll let you know.

I'd love to spend all day at camp with the crew... taking pictures on my new digital camera... writing up camp stories to post on ExtremeSkins... shooting the breeze with you guys.... then going out to supper and a night of drinking. Repeat.

I can just imagine how fun that's going to be.

Originally posted by joeskinsfan

Hey, could someone tell me when training camp is, or where I could find a schedule of it? I'm thinking about taking a vacation to see my family in Baltimore and I'll probably just work it around training camp so I can go and see the 'Skins practice and hang out other wise. Let me know.

Too soon for that, joe. First they have to decide where camp is going to be.

Don't worry ... my guess is that within 5 minutes of the camp schedule being released, it'll have been posted in at least 5 different threads right here. :)

Originally posted by The Agent

Geez, It was a joke, you guys really need to chill out.....

And we were just pointing out how NOT funny but completely tone-deaf it was.

Whether you apologize to RedskinGirl is your business, but I'm making how you deal with being called out on this mine.

You really need to try to get that .....

Archived