Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Spurrier know? ... First Thread!!!!

So, I was just thinking, do you think Steve Spurrier knew about Gibbs return and that's what made him step aside? I mean, I don't care how it happened, I'm just glad some real coaching is back in D.C.. I guess I'm just throwing the idea out there cuz it just happened to pop into my head, and then I went to the Washington Post's website and I read the quote from the phone interview with Spurrier where he said, "There's no question that that's what was needed. And hopefully, the fans will say: 'Thank God for Spurrier stepping aside and making all this possible.' "

It just made me think, ya know? But, whatever I'm just thinking too much.

So, I was just thinking, do you think Steve Spurrier knew about Gibbs return and that's what made him step aside? I mean, I don't care how it happened, I'm just glad some real coaching is back in D.C.. I guess I'm just throwing the idea out there cuz it just happened to pop into my head, and then I went to the Washington Post's website and I read the quote from the phone interview with Spurrier where he said, "There's no question that that's what was needed. And hopefully, the fans will say: 'Thank God for Spurrier stepping aside and making all this possible.' "

It just made me think, ya know? But, whatever I'm just thinking too much.

Archived