Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Panthers v Rams

NavyDave

Originally posted by OtNaz24

oh yea, u're iggles are missing. wat's wrong with this picture you ask? Absolutly nothing!!!:laugh: :eaglesuck

and that's from a truely competitve standpoint.:rotflmao:

--------------------------------

0-16, 16-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Fine, I'll give you a hint. You can't have the Rams losing twice in the playoffs. It's not double loss elimination.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Not quite. :doh:

Let's try for round 2 of reading comprehension shall we? :)

I do believe OtNaz24 refered to this board as his "classroom". Now he's getting schooled by EL.

heh

I do believe OtNaz24 refered to this board as his "classroom". Now he's getting schooled by EL.

heh

:laugh: ok, round 2 is on BIACH!!! :box: can u spell B-E-T. give me some time to think of what kinda of embarrasing move i'll make u do, cuz its set in stone that i will not lose. face it, Green is gonna be running thro u're defense so bad, it'll be like a hot knife thru butter.

-------------------------------------

:laugh: ok, round 2 is on BIACH!!! :box: can u spell B-E-T. give me some time to think of what kinda of embarrasing move i'll make u do, cuz its set in stone that i will not lose. face it, Green is gonna be running thro u're defense so bad, it'll be like a hot knife thru butter.

Originally posted by TK421"JACKED"

heh

Nah. And I don't have a problem with people picking against Philly this week (everyone seems to be doing it). I have a problem with people picking the Rams to lose twice in the playoffs. :)

Originally posted by TK421"JACKED"

heh

Nah. And I don't have a problem with people picking against Philly this week (everyone seems to be doing it). I have a problem with people picking the Rams to lose twice in the playoffs. :)

? Stop digging your own grave and re-read page one of this thread.

? Stop digging your own grave and re-read page one of this thread.

Archived