Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Mike Anderson a FA?

EvilMonkeyBoy

Because if he is, I think he'd be a perfect back for us, big and strong, and a team player.

After being ROY and breaking records, Shanahan decided TD should still get the nod, and when TD went down AGAIN he decided Gary should get the nod!!! Then the next year, with TF out of the picture, and Gary finally 3rd on the depth chart, Shanahan continues his great showing of loyalty to his players by drafting Clinton Portis, who while a great player, was pretty much the most unneccesary pick ever, moving a 1500 yard back to FB to get another 1500 yard back was probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, and Shanahan's continued negligence of the secondary paid off in the playoffs this year.

The point is that Mike Anderson has not once complained through this entire ordeal, and thats what impresses me most about him, he's proven he has great talent, and he has sacrificed a big payday for a coach that doesn't really even seem to care much about him, all he wants to do is be out on the field. I think he'd be a wonderful pickup at RB, and could do great things for us.

Because if he is, I think he'd be a perfect back for us, big and strong, and a team player.

After being ROY and breaking records, Shanahan decided TD should still get the nod, and when TD went down AGAIN he decided Gary should get the nod!!! Then the next year, with TF out of the picture, and Gary finally 3rd on the depth chart, Shanahan continues his great showing of loyalty to his players by drafting Clinton Portis, who while a great player, was pretty much the most unneccesary pick ever, moving a 1500 yard back to FB to get another 1500 yard back was probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, and Shanahan's continued negligence of the secondary paid off in the playoffs this year.

The point is that Mike Anderson has not once complained through this entire ordeal, and thats what impresses me most about him, he's proven he has great talent, and he has sacrificed a big payday for a coach that doesn't really even seem to care much about him, all he wants to do is be out on the field. I think he'd be a wonderful pickup at RB, and could do great things for us.

I'm just tired of all these players that have "great upside" and don't perform... those 2 flat out losers in the backfield we have in Trung and Betts, all I heard this offseason is about Trung's speed and how Betts can get the tough yards. Look at what Trung's speed and Betts's ability to get tough yards got us. 2 underachieving and injury-plagued backs who at least one of em was one of the problem players we had last year.

I want the Kenny Watson's, the guys who play out their heart and soul and manage to get the job done, the guys who produce when everyone says that they aren't as talented and should be replaced. Had you all forgotten the Gibbs era, our lifeblood was the Kenny Watsons of the league, without them we wouldn't have won the superbowls we did. Dazzled by upside is for Dan Snyder and people like him, us fans should know better.

I'm just tired of all these players that have "great upside" and don't perform... those 2 flat out losers in the backfield we have in Trung and Betts, all I heard this offseason is about Trung's speed and how Betts can get the tough yards. Look at what Trung's speed and Betts's ability to get tough yards got us. 2 underachieving and injury-plagued backs who at least one of em was one of the problem players we had last year.

I want the Kenny Watson's, the guys who play out their heart and soul and manage to get the job done, the guys who produce when everyone says that they aren't as talented and should be replaced. Had you all forgotten the Gibbs era, our lifeblood was the Kenny Watsons of the league, without them we wouldn't have won the superbowls we did. Dazzled by upside is for Dan Snyder and people like him, us fans should know better.

Originally posted by Joey T

Back to bashing Danny, huh Evil? Did you NOT like the Gibbs hire?

No, I love him for that, but I am not ready to forget sins of the past as quickly as others... my past 2 threads have been about getting players that I think Gibbs will work great with, the kind of players this franchise has lacked since Dan's been here.

I just hope we can get a few of em.

Originally posted by Joey T

Back to bashing Danny, huh Evil? Did you NOT like the Gibbs hire?

No, I love him for that, but I am not ready to forget sins of the past as quickly as others... my past 2 threads have been about getting players that I think Gibbs will work great with, the kind of players this franchise has lacked since Dan's been here.

I just hope we can get a few of em.

Archived