Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Those of you with Joe Gibbs pics in sigs...

J33Edwards

don't get me wrong here, guys...

But...

if the answered prayers one were to become a t-shirt, wouldn't you lose some income from the non-religious? Great graphic, and I agree with the slogan, but I dunno about the t-shirt.

I personally like the Joe Jackson Gibbs one, except with a black background on a black t-shirt.

Or the one Skins19 posted, although both will be out of date soon...

don't get me wrong here, guys...

But...

if the answered prayers one were to become a t-shirt, wouldn't you lose some income from the non-religious? Great graphic, and I agree with the slogan, but I dunno about the t-shirt.

I personally like the Joe Jackson Gibbs one, except with a black background on a black t-shirt.

Or the one Skins19 posted, although both will be out of date soon...

I'd like a variation of the Blues Brother pic. If you could scan a pic of the album cover and photoshop Gibbs and Bugel faces in...awesome.

What can I say...a big Blues Brother Band fan. Got the Albums at home. (for the younger crowd...the big black vinyl CD of my day)

I'd like a variation of the Blues Brother pic. If you could scan a pic of the album cover and photoshop Gibbs and Bugel faces in...awesome.

What can I say...a big Blues Brother Band fan. Got the Albums at home. (for the younger crowd...the big black vinyl CD of my day)

Archived