Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thats what I love about you guys....LOL

lcharles

I have heard from Skins fans that I have not heard from in ten years today. Incredible.

Actually, a skins fan that is a friend of mine called this morning to share the "Good news" with me. I then went on to remind him that as close as two weeks ago I saw him in public wearing an Indianapolis Colts hat (he is a TN Vols fan and likes Peyton) and that He really had some kind of gall to call a lifelong Cowboy fan, who would NEVER wear another teams hat, and try and rag on me.

Funny, no one called me after that 27-0 drubbing at Fed Ex (Texas Stadium East) a few weeks ago.

And that is why I learned to dispise anything redskin.

enjoy your moment guys. It is a good hire. You will improve. I actually hope you pass the Eagles next year, but I think the Tuna will be hoisting a Lombardi before Gibbs.

GO COWBOYS!

I have heard from Skins fans that I have not heard from in ten years today. Incredible.

Actually, a skins fan that is a friend of mine called this morning to share the "Good news" with me. I then went on to remind him that as close as two weeks ago I saw him in public wearing an Indianapolis Colts hat (he is a TN Vols fan and likes Peyton) and that He really had some kind of gall to call a lifelong Cowboy fan, who would NEVER wear another teams hat, and try and rag on me.

Funny, no one called me after that 27-0 drubbing at Fed Ex (Texas Stadium East) a few weeks ago.

And that is why I learned to dispise anything redskin.

enjoy your moment guys. It is a good hire. You will improve. I actually hope you pass the Eagles next year, but I think the Tuna will be hoisting a Lombardi before Gibbs.

GO COWBOYS!

A cowboy fan complaining about bandwagoners on another team?

That is the most nearsighted, ignorant thing I've heard in a while. The Dallas Cowboys have the highest percentage of fairweather fans of any franchise in history.

Go home, troll.

That is the most nearsighted, ignorant thing I've heard in a while. The Dallas Cowboys have the highest percentage of fairweather fans of any franchise in history.

Go home, troll.

Originally posted by The Mad Cowbell

what do you mean? The Tuna is on his 3rd team since Gibbs has retired and hasn't hoisted anything.

WRONG Cowbell. Parcell's hoisted plenty since Gibbs retired. From the looks of him, I'd say about 35,000 Big Macs. Super-sized.

lcharles, go away, ya hosebag.

Originally posted by The Mad Cowbell

what do you mean? The Tuna is on his 3rd team since Gibbs has retired and hasn't hoisted anything.

WRONG Cowbell. Parcell's hoisted plenty since Gibbs retired. From the looks of him, I'd say about 35,000 Big Macs. Super-sized.

Originally posted by Dan T.

:laugh:

Get gone, troll.

:moon:

Originally posted by Dan T.

:laugh:

Get gone, troll.

:moon:

The only thing Tuna will be hoisting is his fat@ss down the sidelines, screaming at every last defensive player on his team as we hang 40 on ya in a playoff game.

Get the f-ck out of here you troll!!!

The only thing Tuna will be hoisting is his fat@ss down the sidelines, screaming at every last defensive player on his team as we hang 40 on ya in a playoff game.

Get the f-ck out of here you troll!!!

Originally posted by WallyG3

Go home, troll.

Beat me to it. Most Dallas fans I know can't name 6 players on their team (you think I'm kidding). Of course most of them also like the Lakers, Red Wings, and Yankees. In your defense, if you are a 'real' Cowboys fan, I do know a few who hate being associated with the other 'group', but I simply find it laughable you are commenting on other teams having bandwagoners.

Archived