Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The end of winning for the Packers

88Comrade2000

Having back to back HOF QBs for over 30 years, sure is great.   Well, that's ending for Packers fans.  Yeah they will ride with Jordan Love this year but if they really thought he was the one; they wouldn't have given Aaron that extension and would've traded him last year.

The winning is over in Green Bay and they will go back to being irrelevant like they were for most of the 70's and 80's.

• Confused 1

Yeah probably. I only saw Love play a few times, once he looked decent the other times he looked pretty bad. They don't have any weapons at WR other than maybe Watson and that other young receiver. The Jones/Dillon RB duo is still pretty good, believe they still have both. They will go 6-11 or something. 

Nah, we're going for back-to-back-to-back HOF QBs.  15 years ago, we traded a HOF QB to the Jets because we had a 1st round draft pick who had been holding the clipboard for 3 years waiting for his chance.  Now we're trading a HOF QB to the Jets because we have a 1st round draft pick who has been holding the clipboard for 3 years waiting for his chance.

The real threat to the Packers this season is going to be Joe Barry returning as Defensive Coordinator.  How that expensive defense full of play-makers could put up such a pathetic performance last season and Barry keep his job is simply dumbfounding.  And we'll finally see what LaFleur is actually made of as a head coach now that he won't have Aaron Rodgers actually running the offense for him.  I'm more nervous about those two than I am about Jordan Love.  Then again, I'm also the guy who actually drafted Love in the ES Mock Draft for the Packers.

7 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Joe Barry

We tried to warn you...

Also, the Packers are about to go through a deserted wasteland of mediocre quarterbacking the likes of which they haven't seen in almost an entire generation of fans.  

Vamos Lets Go GIF by Travis

4 hours ago, Rex Tomb said:

We tried to warn you...

I appreciate the thought.

4 hours ago, Rex Tomb said:

Also, the Packers are about to go through a deserted wasteland of mediocre quarterbacking the likes of which they haven't seen in almost an entire generation of fans.  

Vamos Lets Go GIF by Travis

Don't you say that.  Jordan Love will be a delight and you will eat your words.  I'm not old enough to know the the dark ages, and I intend for the good times to continue (Joe Barry aside).