Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac thread: 2022 - Week 11 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

Had a great night hanging out with some friends and family in the Alexandria are. Went to Chinese restaurant. 

Just getting home and now I can further relax in front of the fireplace and some wine. 

Tomorrow has a win written all over it but the Texans D could be concern. But as long as Turner sticks to the plan of last week we should win. The coaches looked at how the Texans D played against the Eagles and that gave them the blueprint to beat the Eagles. The only reason the Texans lost to the Eagles was because their offense just sucks. So we do have an edge with our offense. It should be low scoring game on both sides. But we should be able to win though. 

Here to a good win and injury free game. :cheers:

HTTC!

• Like 1

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Eh lol...the other one was good. This one didn't really do it for me (maybe because it wasn't actually about soccer).

It was the patriotism part I enjoyed... particularly as the nerves were built up heavily before that match in 2010... vs England!

Hey, our team is named after that guy... Washington Commanders.  LOL

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

It was the patriotism part I enjoyed... particularly as the nerves were built up heavily before that match in 2010... vs England!

Hey, our team is named after that guy... Washington Commanders.  LOL

No doubt in the context of seeing it right before the match against England it would have hit harder. And lol@ the Washington Commanders connection 🤣👍

1 hour ago, petey hodge said:

and then...

the most epic commercial, EVER.

Right before ENGLAND v USA in 2010.

Chills

@UK SkinsFan@London Kev... see you on Black Friday, mates!

That was actually a really good game, although I don't know how it ended up a draw. The mistake by the 'keeper (Rob Green?) was devastating.

Anyway, back to real football. I hope the players don't underestimate Houston the way the eagles underestimated us. We've got a really good chance to put ourselves right into the playoff picture, let's not **** it up.

• Like 2

How to get sober real fast... 

Wife: My car is making a rattling noise. 

Me: Looks for noise. Yup. The exhaust pipe shield is missing a screw and fallen down on the pipe. 

Put the car on the ramp and went to work. Good thing I had couple of 10mm locking nuts laying around and coupled it with a big ass washer. 

Did all this in 30 minutes, before sitting down for breakfast in 30 degree weather with wind. :D

Now time to get warmed up for the game. :)

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1