Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I guess Fassel was the choice afterall

jbooma

No, no, no, JB. The Redskins need the league to step in and help run the team. And Fassel, you told us over and over in thread after thread, had no interest in us at all. It's gotta suck when days of mewling cr@p is so utterly rejected. I wouldn't know, but you could tell us how it feels I'm sure :).

Originally posted by Art

No, no, no, JB. The Redskins need the league to step in and help run the team. And Fassel, you told us over and over in thread after thread, had no interest in us at all. It's gotta suck when days of mewling cr@p is so utterly rejected. I wouldn't know, but you could tell us how it feels I'm sure :).

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=480599#post480599

Nice call Art.

Originally posted by Art

Hey if we land Gibbs then I praise Snyder, however I don't see Gibbs working with Vinny though.

JB,

The mere HINT that this is possible should be enough to praise Snyder. It confirms what people who've paid attention know. Snyder cares about this organization and wants the best. Always. He may not get it now, but for even making it real enough to be a story is simply more good news about the hands we are in with Snyder.

Art I have always thought that Snyder wanted to make this team good. I don't think he has been all happy about what has happened here. If this does happen I can't wait to find out who started it. The only thing I have asked is for him to take a step back, and if this comes true I believe he will to a point. Maybe watching what Jones did last year with Parcells opened his eyes.

Archived