Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Tailgate Statement

pez

I'm coming down from NY for the Saints game on 10/10. Ticketmaster only has parking in the old, green lot where we used to meet, or the gray lot. 
I will look on the secondary market for the redzone lot. I will post what I can bring as we get closer to 10/10.

• Like 1

It won't be this season for me - lots of personal stuff going on which means it may not be for a few years yet.... but when I eventually make it stateside for a game, I will 100% be in for the ES tailgate... met a lot of the guys at the Wembley game a few years back and such a friendly, welcoming group (special mention to @Skinsfan1311 on that front who was incredibly generous and helpful).

Sad to hear about the losses within the community.

Good luck for the season guys!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone who went to the preseason games happen to notice if the grass field off of Brightseat Rd was still being used for parking? I’ve parked there the last several times I’ve gone to games, but it’s been a few years. It’s entirely possible it’s been turned into a shopping mall since then. On Google maps it does appear to still be there. It’s labeled Redskins tailgate lot on Google maps which I guess is a good sign. If I remember correctly, it was cheap and super easy to get back on 50/301 after the game. Thanks all. 

I’m in @pez! Been a fan since 1985, a member of ES since 2005, this year marks my first as a STH, and I’m also a member of the F.A.N. I also bought season PPs in the Redzone lot. Let me know what I can do to help!

I’ve been to more games than I can count in 35 years, but my kids are finally grown and out of the house, so now I have the time to make the long drive to every game, hence why I waited so long to become a STH. I would love to help however I can!

• Like 1

• TK unpinned this topic