Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Insider - Mel Kiper Jr.: TOP 25 PROSPECTS UPDATED

bubba9497

A RB that is a top 10 overall talent in the draft, and RB is a HUGE need for us, we have to go with Steven Jackson at #5 overall. Im glad to see Steven Jackson rated ahead of Kevin Jones, as he should be. I was starting to think all people were blind this year.

I don't think ol' Larry can go this year. He'll have to wait and he should. He could have an utterly astounding year.

Best any WR has ever had possibly.

I like Taylor at 5. Nice conservative pick, that isn't so conservative. We get him adn he's an immediate UPGRADE even if he turns out to be not as good as everyone says. The guy hits well, covers well and assists like he wants to kill someone.

That is something we have been sorely missing.

Udeze is o-k. Not worth top 15 pick IMHO. Gotta take Taylor as of now, unless something happens between now and the draft...............

Sean Taylor is worthy of our first round draft choice. As Kiper said he is going to be a pro-bowl player and hopefully as good as former teammate Ed Reed. I doubted him at first but after watching some film I am convinced this guy could be the "NEXT BIG THING" at the safety position. Its not only his althleticism that impresses me but his raw instincts. He just has a radar for the ball and has won me over.

Originally posted by IAMBG

Udeze is o-k. Not worth top 15 pick IMHO. Gotta take Taylor as of now, unless something happens between now and the draft...............

Currently Udeze is not a top 5 pick, but I expect him to be so by draft day. Physically he is a monster, he has a great motor & has a ton of potential. With the dearth of talent at the DE position this yr, combined with the need for pass rushers, he has a great shot at being a top 5 pick.

Only time will tell......

Geez some guys could mess up a free lunch!!

Originally posted by TankRizzo aka NetNanny

No, I'm pretty sure posting any pay information for the world to see isn't a good thing. They can get in trouble for it.

Hey Tank, pardon my French, but why don't you shove a sock in it and stfu!! What are you trying to do draw attention to this and CREATE trouble?? Or are you just someone who paid for the info and you don't want anyone else to be able to read it unless they pay too??

Personally, I'm elated to be able to read this stuff and I certainly appreciate Bubba's posting it.

Just keep it coming Big Bubba! ;)

Man Taylor is awesome.

I try and watch as many Miami games as I can just to see him. I get real excited when their defense comes on the field b/c he's such a great player, and this is a safety we're talking about here folks!!

We gotta take Taylor, he's amazing!

You guys dont think the Giants will snag him do you???

Originally posted by Skins_KDawg

ahh jbooma,

After all the convincing some of us on the board have tried to do, Kiper says four words and you're convinced... Go figure :)

Hey, didn't you read jbooma's tag line? He listened to some of what was said on the board, called Kiper and told him.

Originally posted by NavyDave

Sign denny green

grab the FA TE from the vikes, then sign two or 3 DTs, resign D Mac, franchise champ, upgrade safety with Taylor.

round 2 and 3 DEs

-this is what I'm talking about

add to this get Williams as DC and maybe C Woody from New England

Taylor and Bowen(with the right coaching) would be a nice pair at S.

keep Iffy as a back up/special teamer

Bill Calahan as O-line coach?

• 3 months later...

we talking prospects or habeus corpus.

Any I like reading Mel's stuff even though I dont agree with everything.

I am glad the insider subscribers do post some of the more pertinent information here.

Anyway, I think it is intersting Mel did not list Vince Wilfork since he is going to be drafted in the top 15.

I have not seen much about Dwan Edwards any people seen him play?

When did he pass Wilfork, Tommie Harris Marcus Tubbs.

Also, everything I read discussed the top CB being a push between Dunta and DeAngelo, With Gamble being the next. I cant see Will being drafted ahead of the top 2.

Am I misssing soemthing here?

Archived