Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Hue Jackson deserve to be our O-Coordinator?

skinsfanjoe

Assuming he isn't hired as the head coach, which I highly doubt will happen. Do we keep Hue on the staff as Offensive Coordinator? Is it feasible that he would even want to stay on staff in D.C.? I wouldn't mind seeing us hire a Defensive Guru and then keeping Hue on as O-Coordinator. What are your thoughts?

Jackson is getting too much credit. He hasn't done anything noteworthy in his time here. He called some of the plays in the Seahawks game, whoop-de-friggin-do. Hell, he didn't even call the play that won the game for us. The offensive guru Steve Spurrier pulled that one out of his ass.

Hell, Jackson was given the play-calling duties the next week against the Panthers and he did such a horrible job Spurrier took the play-calling back in mid-game. And people are saying this guy should get a shot as our offensive coordinator? This is the same person who called a QB draw for Ramsey from the 10-yard line. Give me a break.

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

Jackson is getting too much credit. He hasn't done anything noteworthy in his time here. He called some of the plays in the Seahawks game, whoop-de-friggin-do. Hell, he didn't even call the play that won the game for us. The offensive guru Steve Spurrier pulled that one out of his ass.

Hell, Jackson was given the play-calling duties the next week against the Panthers the and he did such a horrible job Spurrier took the play-calling back in mid-game. And people are saying this guy should get a shot as our offensive coordinator? This is the same person who called a QB draw for Ramsey from the 10-yard line. Give me a break.

Totally agree. Great post.

Jackson probably deserves to be retained- not sure in what role, however.

At the end of hte day, whether he stays or goes belongs entirely to the new coach, and whether the new guy thinks that he will be able to work with him.

Archived