Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THIS IS NOT SNYDER's FAULT!!

Thinking Skins

STOP BLAMING SNYDER! Its not his fault that Spurrier Sucks. Its not his fault that our defense sucks. I know we should have drafted and signed more defensive players, but Snyder isn't the one who puts the schemes together. Snyder isn't the one who decides to pass it 45 times and run it 10. STOP BLAMING SNYDER!!!!

Given I dont like Cerrato either, but they did a good job last offseason. We had more things to address, but I'm not gonna say that Cerrato is a dud for that either. Look at what Casserly did when he was here. He was making many of these same mistakes.

Basically every year 31 teams have things to address adn reasons why they didnt win. 31 teams are gonna start pointing the fingers. 31 teams are gonna have fans saying who should be fired.

Don't act like Snyder's the only owner whose team is in this position.

If I do a really sh*tty job, two things will most likely happen--I will get fired and/or my boss will get reprimanded/fired. When you hire someone, you are repsonsible for the job they do.

And then there is the whole GM issue...but I've got a rump roast on the stove so I'll have to get back to you on that one...

Snyder is in charge he hires, he fires, he wants to be the GM, so it is his glory or his failure. Baby we have had nothig but 5 MOTHERPHUCKING YEARS OF SNYDER FAILURE. All this incompetent owner has to do is hire a football guy a real GM and let him run football operations without meddling but, Snyder refuses to do it. So this franchise is his phucking mess!!!!

Originally posted by phishhead

Anyone that suggests its the owners fault that we had a shi*tty season is misguided.

The owner has nothing to do with how the players play. Sorry, Snyder bashers.

But an owner has everything to do with whether his team has a competent GM or not. An owner who THINKS he is a competent GM has everything to do with having the worst Dline in the league BEFORE the season started. He also has everything to do with who's coach too.

Originally posted by Chief skin

Snyder is in charge he hires, he fires, he wants to be the GM, so it is his glory or his failure. Baby we have had nothig but 5 MOTHERPHUCKING YEARS OF SNYDER FAILURE. All this incompetent owner has to do is hire a football guy a real GM and let him run football operations without meddling but, Snyder refuses to do it. So this franchise is his phucking mess!!!!

He hired a good GM, himself. Last offseason we were all witty with emotion as we signed all these big name free agents. We went after more players, but couldn't get them.

Saying that its Snyder's fault that the redskins are 5-11 is like saying that it was JKC's fault that we missed the playoffs all those years under Turner, or that its Red McCombs's fault that Williams wasn't a good coach. All Snyder did was bring in a coach who everybody believed would be a successful NFL head coach. Is he wrong for that? When the Celtics hired Rick Patino, they thought he would be a good coach. They thought his system would light the NBA on fire. They were wrong. But nobody blamed the owners or the GM for hiring him. They blamed Patino and when Patino retired they got good again. The same thing will happen here. Just fave faith

Hello danny

Too late to save the rep here I'm afraid

You fired everyone in the organization that knew anything about football or had any experience without even giving them a chance when you bought the team.

You shelled out big dollars for fading stars in an effort to win immediately

You ran a QB out of town that won a Super Bowl with another team a year later in favor of a QB that Mel Kiper said was da bomb.

You've run every Def Coordinator out of town that was halfway decent

You brought us our current "coach". Even after careful consideration and consultations with people that know football, I'm sure.

You hire a b!tch...er, I mean a "GM" that has your hand up his ass and says what you want him to, even though that same person got the 49ers in trouble and was not even looked at by other teams when he was unemployed.

You meddle so much by wanting to run the draft that the Tuna took less money to work in Dallas than you offered him.

Shall I go on?

Originally posted by Sarge

At least it wasn't through the nose:D

Yeah, really dodged a bullet on that one...although, if someone else tells me the offense is showing potential, it's coming out the nose. I can feel it.

By the way, when we draft a WR in the first round next year, I'm going on a 12 state killing spree.

To All the Snyder supporters I ask one question:

What has been the constant during the entire time Dan Snyder has owned this team? I'll give you a little hint...

Dan Snyder

He's the problem IMO because he is too involved in football operations. He needs to fire Vinny. Hire a good GM to run the team and just focus on contract neg & marketing. That's where his talents are.

Originally posted by Sarge

Hello danny

You've run every Def Coordinator out of town that was halfway decent

You meddle so much by wanting to run the draft that no that the Tuna took less money to work in Dallas than you offered him.

Shall I go on?

What halfway decent DC did he run out of town. The only halfway decent DC that I can remember was Lewis, he got a coaching job in Cincy. We can always go into the arguments about how this team would be under Marty, but look at the Chargers. Schottenhimer was a pretty good DC, but I'm not too sure we wanted to remain under Marty. Every other DC we've had has pretty much sucked.

Originally posted by Johnny Punani

To All the Snyder supporters I ask one question:

What has been the constant during the entire time Dan Snyder has owned this team? I'll give you a little hint...

Dan Snyder

I guess you could say the same things about the Cowboys during their 5-11 seasons. Oh wait, they're in the playoffs and JJ is still the GM. THere goes that theory,

NEXT

Originally posted by blakman211

What halfway decent DC did he run out of town.

He didn't run any "halfway decent" DC's out of town. He ran some really, really good DC's out of town. One is the Dc for the Seahawks, who look like they might be headed for the playoffs--the other is the new head coach of the Bengals...who also look to be headed to the post season.

Originally posted by blakman211

I guess you could say the same things about the Cowboys during their 5-11 seasons. Oh wait, they're in the playoffs and JJ is still the GM. THere goes that theory,

NEXT

Well, JJ has won super bowls and has a football background to begin with. He has experience while Snyder has none. So, you better check your "theory"

Originally posted by GGB81

He didn't run any "halfway decent" DC's out of town. He ran some really, really good DC's out of town. One is the Dc for the Seahawks, who look like they might be headed for the playoffs--the other is the new head coach of the Bengals...who also look to be headed to the post season.

Right. But Seattle's defense isn't why they might be going to the playoffs.

He didnt run Ray Rhodes out of town. He ran Turner out of town. Rhodes was offered the coaching job. I definately don't mind giving up Rhodes to get rid of Norv.

He didnt run Lewis out of town. Lewis got promoted. Snyder can't stop that. I don't think Snyder made Lewis hate DC enough that he went and said he'd rather coach the Bengals than coach here. Don't think so.

I have to agree with blakman211 on this one... Dan Snyder is not to blame, and it seems that many are reaching beyond credulity to make everything his fault. So he didn’t hire a GM – are we to assume a GM would have selected better? And what selections would those have been. Let me state up front that I agree that we need a GM BTW.

Are we to assume that it is his fault simply because he owns the team, and everything is his fault ultimately? While there is a hint of truth there, it neglects the responsibilities of everyone else in the organization – so are they now exempt of responsibility?

While I’m sure there is some blame we can place at his feet, it is not solely his fault that we suck !

Ray Rhodes wasn't driven out of town. He asked to leave and was accomodated by Schottenheimer... who refused to accept any kind of compensation from the Broncos in return. It was evident though the Schottenheimer didn't really want him on the staff anyways. He wanted to hire his brother.

So he didn’t hire a GM – are we to assume a GM would have selected better? And what selections would those have been. Let me state up front that I agree that we need a GM BTW.

Are we to assume that it is his fault simply because he owns the team, and everything is his fault ultimately? While there is a hint of truth there, it neglects the responsibilities of everyone else in the organization – so are they now exempt of responsibility?

While I’m sure there is some blame we can place at his feet, it is not solely his fault that we suck ! [/b]

That is exactly right, he is the head of this ship. Were he a general in the military, he would have been relived of command for his performance. We can't get that lucky.

And ANY GM would have made better picks than danny and his stooge have made over the last few years. And I ain't talking about the ones that Kiper picks on ESPN that any idiot can pick.

Name one say..........third or fourth round draft pick, Cartright aside, that we have on the team contributing or stepping in during injuries? Damn few. And their "contributions" are questionable at best.

As I said, any moron can pick an Arrington, but it's the later rounds that help out and step in when the stars go down. We have no one that can make those picks because someone FIRED all the old scouts that had some experience, and replaced them with forth string former QB's and other losers.

I won't say anything about the GM run out of here, or the potetial GM's we could have had except for the fact they had either seen or heard about what an a$$hole the danny is to work for.

Archived