Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread: Redskins vs. Bears

Om

Originally posted by atloldskin

Has any team had more bad calls go against them then the 'Skins? That replay looked obvious to me.

Heck, the Bears fans were booing the call too. That's should tell the refs how blind they are, and the fact that they're trying to screw the Redskins.

the best thing I saw in the first half other than the TDs, was the fight at the end of the half :)

anytime the opposition starts a fight during the game at home you know you are getting to them :D

the Bears were up 10-3 and went on cruise control and now are behind 17-10.

they are frustrated.

I don't blame them :laugh:

Hasselbeck had the quickest turnaround in performance by a qb I have seen in a long time.

note that he was able to throw once the teams changed sides of the field at the beginning of the second quarter.

let's see if the teams take account of the wind in the second half :D

JJ, maybe not the best drive of the year, but defintely the type of drive that wins you the game. The team NEEDS to get a TD. Those are the kind of situations where we have failed some this year, not all year, but definately in those loses.

Against Carolina - Rock fumble just an example. This team can do it. It is still the players on the field that need to execute as was proven today.

Yes Gardner makes a better QB than WR :)

Well we have the momentum going into the second half. Our defense needs to stop them on this first drive. Keep this momentum so that our offense can put a drive together so that we can punt our way to the fourth quarter.

This wind is tough and Field Position will be big. It's in our favor the fourth quarter so I'm not to worried even if we are down by a TD.

GO SKINS!

replay is a joke.

the refs in the booth are overturning a lot fewer calls the past couple of seasons than they were previously.

I think it is intentional in that they were told to overturn fewer calls so as not to undermine the authority of the refs on the field.

Archived