Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS SIGN T CORNELIUS LUCAS

TK

Been rumors of them signing Jason Peters to a 1 year deal but again rumors.  We do need a Left OT and I expect either Penn or Peters to be signed to a 1/2 year deal cause with the damage control that TWs agent has done as I have expected he'll never play a down here in DC again.

I think the Redskins believe that Penn will be there. What little leverage they have with Williams lies in the fact that Redskins themselves need a left tackle. So, they may have an unspoken agreement with Donald. Then again, they may be waiting for an upgrade.

Just now, Burgold said:

I think the Redskins believe that Penn will be there. What little leverage they have with Williams lies in the fact that Redskins themselves need a left tackle. So, they may have an unspoken agreement with Donald. Then again, they may be waiting for an upgrade.

They could also have an unspoken agreement with Peters too once a trade for TW goes down even though Peters and TW have the same agent.

7 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Yeah I would hope they have a plan in place. Assuming Penn will be there is a very dangerous game. If they start the season with this current OT situation the season is over before it even begins.  

I would think RR/Smith are smarter than that.  :)

Archived