Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beast Mode does Princeton! Ivy Leaguers not happy!

Spaceman Spiff

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28830091/princeton-pick-marshawn-lynch-speaker-causes-stir

"Saying that Lynch has 'unapologetically embodied and advocated for our own identities and values' (as stated in the University's official Instagram post) without actually consulting us, the Princeton community, is paradoxical and thus questionable," the op-ed read. "We do not mean to criticize this choice of speaker in particular, but rather want to call attention to the opaque selection process for Class Day speakers."

I don’t know about you guys but when I read this:

"Our goal was to invite a speaker who embodies the various experiences we have shared as a community during our Princeton tenure; someone whose professional and personal passions speak to the service-focused and intellectually rigorous interests core to the University," the co-chairs said in a statement.

I immediately thought of Marshawn Lynch.  I’m sure a good 20% of those students have seen an nfl football game.  But it’s more than just their passing familiarity with sports, what really captures that Princeton magic is taking care of y’all chicken.  Princeton takes care of their chicken. 

27 minutes ago, Destino said:

I don’t know about you guys but when I read this:

I immediately thought of Marshawn Lynch.  I’m sure a good 20% of those students have seen an nfl football game.  But it’s more than just their passing familiarity with sports, what really captures that Princeton magic is taking care of y’all chicken.  Princeton takes care of their chicken. 

young sahabs also need to take care of they mentals

Archived