Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Released an Album This Past March

Fan since a Fetus

So, anyways, as the title says. I released an album this past March. It can be downloaded for free here: https://thebdendeavor.bandcamp.com/ i call it The BD Endeavor.

Now that I am over my initial embarrassment, I wanted to post it here to get some reactions. I know we have a lot of musicians here and I am looking for feedback. What can I improve on? I understand I am not the best singer and I need to improve my mixing of my vocals, but how? How can my song writing improve? Any other suggestions? I think each song on the album offers something different. Here are the songs on the album:

My favorite

Other people's favorite:

Other songs on the album:

This song would be my favorite, but I couldn't get the vocals down and it sounds bad. I think because I tuned a half step down and couldn't adapt my vocals:

As a human that has music on 22.9 hours a day, I must say, that’s quite nice my friend. It takes some serious onions to put yourself out there like that 🤙

Vous n’êtes pas encore arrivés mais vous êtes plus proche qu’hier.

tumblr_n45gp4vpWQ1qzi7xao1_400.gif

4 hours ago, volsmet said:

As a human that has music on 22.9 hours a day, I must say, that’s quite nice my friend. It takes some serious onions to put yourself out there like that

Thanks, it's really hard putting yourself out there for people to judge. But, oh well, I'm working on it.

54 minutes ago, Rocky21 said:

Being creative exercises a  muscle that hardly anything else in life does.  Good for you brother. 

Do you have a band, are you playing all of the instruments, using Garage Band?   

No band. I play everything except drums. I used Addictive Drums to program every hit myself.  I don't use any pre-programmed. I used Studio One to actually record everything.

• 3 months later...

Archived