Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zimmer from Dallas

steve57

I don't think Spurrier will be back. We are that point in the season where public statements, especially when you're dealing with a train wreck of a season, could be pretty much viewed as a face saving end game by both parties (Spurrier, Snyder). In other words, I don't believe anything Spurrier or Snyder are spinning for the papers.

With that said, I think the Skins should go for some DC, rather than yet another retread (Dennis Green or Jimmy Johnson), or a college guy (Stoops (who wouldn't come here anyway), or Fridgen (MD). Why not Zimmer? The guy's good at what he does, and talk about sticking a finger in the eye of Cowboys everywhere. I'm sure there are other second tier guys out there worth taking a look at.

Zimmer is a good DC but he doesn't have any head coaching experience. As a Cowboys fan I don't think he'd be any better than Spurrier and probably worse, think Dave Campo worse.

I also doubt his loss would kill our team. The biggest difference this year from last is the HC. Before Bill, Zimmer was a good not great DC. If we lost Mike we'd simple hire McGinnis or Jauron after they're fired after the season.

Originally posted by VT Shockoe Joe

Let's get him!

Those rotten Cowboy fans are using reverse psychology on us!!

Zimmer is the savior!

(We are talking about that Popeye-looking guy Pedro beat up, right?)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :notworthy :notworthy

Beat me to it VT. Excellent

Archived