Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

spurrier show

Leonard Washington

What makes you think hehas the power to bench a player on the defense??

This is going to be part of the reorgainization where the coach has the final say and the team wont have players that bypass the coach and go to the owner for more playing time.

Why does a coach need to tell multi millionaire grown men week in and week out to stick to your assignement?

Cut the players and go with the mid level hard working types that dont think they know everything which is what Marv has on his team very very few chiefs and alot of indians

I haven't seen a lack of effort from Trotter. Think he actually plays hard and cares about winning. Don't know what his actual assignments are though.

I agree that it's the Coach's responsibility to get the best out of his guys and ensure the guys on the field are following assignments. Spurrier is obviously having trouble in this regard.

Although there are many valid points here, it seems to me that there are too many problems that EVEN Parcells couldn't fix if he were here. The bottom line on this earth gravity takes center stage. Meaning what goes up comes down. Now let me further explain:

1) Snyder his problems start with thinking he knows football, that compounds with the fact that he isn't athletic, never was and never will be. You know those spoiled kids in HS where there parents buy them everything? Well this is what happens later in life.

2) Cerrato - Isn't he the one that put the 49ers in Salary Cap Hell? He didn't do anything on the west coast but yet Danny Boy gives him a vote of confidence.

3) No GM Mendes should have been our GM as Casserly. The problem that ole Danny Boy admitted was he should have fired Norv and kept Casserly, well HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF - Snyder is nothing more than Napolean in 2003.

Those are the top problems that doom this franchise. Snyder doesn't care because he gets to be something he will never be. He can meet with

The Maras, The Jones, plus other owners that know and understand professional sports. Imagine having some inept ass clown buy a franchise for 800 million and then go and loot one team as the skins did last year, you know the jetskins. Do you really think that Snyder was going to have a winning season when you ruffle the feathers of the good ole boys? C'mon now Snyder isn't in that club and he will never be. That coupled with the fact that he doesn't understand chemisty and still thinks that his millions will buy him a championship further dooms the Redskins. If Snyder did actually care and was a fan he would give Spurrier full authority to hire and fire, sit back and watch what happens. But Spurrier as any coach that is brought here is nothing but a puppet. Especially when you have players feeling comfortable enough to by pass the coaches office to go complain directly to the owner. Can you imagine any player on the cowboys doing that to Parcells?

NOT so as long as I have an Xbox, my VCR tapes of the good ole days I am not concerned about the state of affairs at Redskins Park. You have too many chiefs and not enough indians....

Bailey gone because of turnover of Defensive Coordinators

Arrington soon to be gone for the same thing.

Anyone willing to bet that Bailey goes to The Bengals and so does Arrington after the 2006 season?

Remember Snyder decided to allow asst head coach Marvin Lewis to leave and stick with his choice, someone that has never proved they could win in the NFL while Lewis proved he could with the SB victory while in Baltimore.

Another point of concern is this team is now a national joke and are now considered the NFC East version of the Bungels.

Snyder keeps upping the price to the season ticket holders charging 7 bucks for a beer as well, cmon anyone see where this is going?? The bottom line is soneone needs to get Snyder in a 12 by 12 ring and beat the sh!t out of him until he either hires a qualified GM and turns over all Football related business to the GM or sells the team. Until then.....7 -9, 6 -10, 5 -11

Originally posted by arringtonhitz

The Maras, The Jones, plus other owners that know and understand professional sports. Imagine having some inept ass clown buy a franchise for 800 million and then go and loot one team as the skins did last year, you know the jetskins. Do you really think that Snyder was going to have a winning season when you ruffle the feathers of the good ole boys? C'mon now Snyder isn't in that club and he will never be. That coupled with the fact that he doesn't understand chemisty and still thinks that his millions will buy him a championship further dooms the Redskins. If Snyder did actually care and was a fan he would give Spurrier full authority to hire and fire, sit back and watch what happens. But Spurrier as any coach that is brought here is nothing but a puppet. Especially when you have players feeling comfortable enough to by pass the coaches office to go complain directly to the owner. Can you imagine any player on the cowboys doing that to Parcells?

NOT so as long as I have an Xbox, my VCR tapes of the good ole days I am not concerned about the state of affairs at Redskins Park. You have too many chiefs and not enough indians....

Bailey gone because of turnover of Defensive Coordinators

Arrington soon to be gone for the same thing.

Anyone willing to bet that Bailey goes to The Bengals and so does Arrington after the 2006 season?

Remember Snyder decided to allow asst head coach Marvin Lewis to leave and stick with his choice, someone that has never proved they could win in the NFL while Lewis proved he could with the SB victory while in Baltimore.

Another point of concern is this team is now a national joke and are now considered the NFC East version of the Bungels.

Snyder keeps upping the price to the season ticket holders charging 7 bucks for a beer as well, cmon anyone see where this is going?? The bottom line is soneone needs to get Snyder in a 12 by 12 ring and beat the sh!t out of him until he either hires a qualified GM and turns over all Football related business to the GM or sells the team. Until then.....7 -9, 6 -10, 5 -11

That'd be interesting if Arrington did that, considering (I think I have posted this like 10 times in other places, and I have seen that others are posting it as well) he did not like how he was used in Lewis's defense.

Archived