Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC: White customer at Mexican restaurant swears at Spanish-speaking manager

China

Ok to sum up her argument: she lived in California for 20 years. Even though he speaks perfect English, he needs to...speak English. She lived in California for 20 years.

Oh and she apparently raped by an illegal alien. I know we're supposed to belive women and all...but...

18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I want to know if this is a trend or we jus all have internet connected cameras in our pockets now.

Some people aren't any more racist then the next person, just like the attention.  Plenty of f'd up people hold their **** together better them that.

Ive been working in “customer service” since the late 90’s.  People have always been assholes, especially to people who are lower on the chain of command and minorities.  I think it was even worse then than it is now.

Purely anecdotal though...

The guy was downright polite to that lady.  In this video (happened day before yesterday) the woman gives the ignant fool a heaping helping of the what for.  He ****ed up and picked the wrong fiery latina.  

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/news/2019/02/21/video-man-telling-el-pasoan-speak-english-cracker-barrel-goes-viral/2932196002/

45 minutes ago, clietas said:

Drinking on the porch at the ol Cracker Barrel. Classi. My kinda day.

Personally I've always hated Cracker Barrel. The food is garbage. Greasy and salty AF.

Their hiring practices are ****ed as well. Absolutely a sexist, racist, and homophobic operation they got going.

To be fair to CB, it really wasn't their fault outside of, perhaps, the sort of clientele they attract.  I have a close friend who's a lifer (middle management) and they actually treat her pretty well and her big boss (in El Paso) is a latina.  Agree on the food, though I like their cod on fridays.  I live in the desert and decent fish is hard to come by.

Archived