Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

READ: No discussion of politics or religion in the Stadium---30 day or permanent bans for violations

Jumbo

No debating mods on it. No explanations or challenges. If you can't find a way to make your post, no matter the topic, without avoiding violating this rule then don't make it at all. If you don't see how to avoid it in some case because you see it as an inevitable connection, guess what?  You're almsot certainly operating under your personal limitations and it's still not ok to violate the rule so you need to move on to another item.

It also doesn't matter in this or any other matter what you think you saw tommy or sally do compared to what you're doing if a mod does intervene. Our rules cover that too--read them.

No matter who you are or how long you've been here, if you cannot find a way to follow the rule the penalty will be applied. That's as easy as it gets.

• Jumbo pinned this topic

Question @Jumbo: there's been some talk on trying to get elected representatives to block public funding for a new stadium if Snyder doesn't change his ways.  Is that automatically a tailgate issue, because it's something I support just as much as your post here. Jus making sure so I don't get in trouble for this.

• Jumbo locked this topic
18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Question @Jumbo: there's been some talk on trying to get elected representatives to block public funding for a new stadium if Snyder doesn't change his ways.  Is that automatically a tailgate issue, because it's something I support just as much as your post here. Jus making sure so I don't get in trouble for this.

424.jpg

• TK unpinned this topic

Archived