Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1972-1991 vs 1999-2018 (20 years of glory vs 20 years of hell)

SkinsHokieFan

6 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

This was from before this season

You’d have to discount the Texans from the bottom of this list because they didn’t even begin playing games until 2002.  Basically it is a tossup between the skins and a handful of teams for the 5th worst record over the past 18 years

16 minutes ago, charlton said:

You’d have to discount the Texans from the bottom of this list because they didn’t even begin playing games until 2002.  Basically it is a tossup between the skins and a handful of teams for the 5th worst record over the past 18 years

The list comprises the 2001-2017 seasons. Counting 2018, the Skins are now at 129 and the Texans are at 123. If the Texans came into the league in 01 instead of 02, they would've needed 6 wins that first year to presently be in a tie with us. 

Interesting that the Bengals, with 136 wins over the 17 seasons, were smack at 8-8 over the duration. And they were 21st out of 32 teams in total wins.

Czaban said as of now, Skins would have to average 10-6 over the next decade to get to an overall .500 over the 1999-2028 timeframe. 

My expert trend analysis predicts the next 20 will be an awesome ride...really it was my magic 8ball, but trend analysis makes me sound smarter... 

just like Ike any other organization, we’re a qb away from excitement.  It can happen overnight...

heres to finding the next leader of our franchise and to 20 years of good times...

Archived