Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2004 Season Tickets for sale

69 YARDS

I will sell my season tickets for next year. (2004) I have three in Section 419 in a relatively low row. I will get a green parking pass included, and you'd have first crack at playoffs tickets. Post here if interested. Please, no brokers or Cowboys fans.

Thanks for your interest. Be sure to leave an e-mail address.

• 4 weeks later...

I would definately be interested for tickets to one game, practically any one game. I have never been to FedEx or RFK for that matter, get in contact with me via PM if you think you will have any single game tickets available...

Thanks!

I would definately be interested for tickets to one game, practically any one game. I have never been to FedEx or RFK for that matter, get in contact with me via PM if you think you will have any single game tickets available...

Thanks!

Just to let everyone know; I have had 2 offers for the entire season package, and an offer for the first half season. I am just waiting to get the invoice from the Redskins, and then see what these people truly want to do. If for some reason, this falls through, I will sell individual tickets. Stay tuned, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived