Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2018 Week 9: Welcomes the restless,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I was thinking more a fan perspective and media pressure thing.  There's a difference between treating every game as important and making every game code red.  You can't make every game code red.

My take is this: The players know that every game is highly important so in a sense all games should be considered code red even the 1st game. You only get 16 chances to advance to the next level. 

Just now, Inigo Montoya said:

I’m the same, son plays at noon and I’m going full digital darkness and DVR. I hate doing it- but it’s necessary. 

Lol I've been there before... My longtime friend here will call and I'll answer the phone yelling don't say anything about the game lol...I'm not trying to nit pick or be rude but I really wonder how many.."skins fans" are into there devices through the whole game.. checking this checking that.. especially on a Sunday..%100 of all attention should be on our beloved skins playing. But I understand to each there own.

4 minutes ago, zskins said:

My take is this: The players know that every game is highly important so in a sense all games should be considered code red even the 1st game. You only get 16 chances to advance to the next level. 

Ya know last week's game was soooo weird..I mean I guess not the game itself but my attitude and what have you... I went into the game figuring oh yeah 34-17 here's where we really put our foot down.. and you could kind of see it.. but the Giants were kind of hanging around I felt comfortable with butterflies all game if that makes sense lol

10 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

First, the whole code ref thing is over blown. in terms of importance, the team fees off our energy. I firmly believe that to certain extent. So I disagree. I am looking at this a critical game. From here on out they are all critical. Wins in the nfl are precious. 

I'm home today, they aren't feeding off my energy.  You overthinking this, if you at the stadium, do your job as a fan.  I've never the patriots play desperate, and that don't need anyone's energy when they go on the road and out work and out smart people. 

I rarely hear the code red thing, felt it was a joke at first, but that Tampa game was unlike this one in so many way.  I'm used to this team putting too much pressure on itself then doing stupid stuff.  We are closer than you think on this, but we aren't talking about the same thing.

11 minutes ago, zskins said:

I mean, its a good question about is playing hard to same as playing desperate.  I don't think it is, in my profession, desperate stuff is usually a last resort due to not working hard in the first place. Desperate people sometimes do stuff they ain't got no business doing.

Maybe we should all look at a thesurase or something, I don't like that does, I've sewn it in context too much, and Redskins so a crappy job with it anyway.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm home today, they aren't feeding off my energy.  You overthinking this, if you at the stadium, do your job as a fan.  I've never the patriots play desperate, and that don't need anyone's energy when they go on the road and out work and out smart people. 

I rarely hear the code red thing, felt it was a joke at first, but that Tampa game was unlike this one in so many way.  I'm used to this team putting too much pressure on itself then doing stupid stuff.  We are closer than you think on this, but we aren't talking about the same thing.

Over thinking it? I happen to think if we believe they believe. Sorry if that’s over thinking it. I call it being a fan in my own way. 

You can take it lightly. Up to you. Your right.  But I happen to disagree. I like to get into the Ganes and the team. My riight.  

Just now, goskins10 said:

Over thinking it? I happen to think if we believe they believe. Sorry if that’s over thinking it. I call it being a fan in my own way. 

You can take it lightly. Up to you. Your right.  But I happen to disagree. I like to get into the Ganes and the team. My riight.  

Omg, is not being desperate taking it lightly?  Think about what you are saying to me, like I'm not going to be yelling at my tv, too. Cut the superfan crap, you didn't address my point on thr Patriots not playing desperate. Can you separate the two,don't you get you're not supposed to let it get to that point and that's why it's called desperate?

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Omg, is not being desperate taking it lightly?  Think about what you are saying to me, like I'm not going to be yelling at my tv, too. Cut the superfan crap, you didn't address my point on thr Patriots not playing desperate. Can you separate the two,don't you get you're not supposed to let it get to that point and that's why it's called desperate?

Was just trying to get things going positive and you took offense and started lecturing. 

We all route different ways. But saying  **** like cut out the super fan crap is garbage. 

Dine here. 

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Was just trying to get things going positive and you took offense and started lecturing. 

We all route different ways. But saying  **** like cut out the super fan crap is garbage. 

Dine here. 

You literally came after me on a pretty valid discussion and differentiation saying I'm taking this light without understanding what I'm saying.  I'm not lecturng anyone, trying to talk to you and your talking at me, there's a difference.  How you process things is not the same as what you want your team to do, be done, its a discussion forum, if you can't have a discussion, that's on you. Chill, same team here.

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You literally came after me on a pretty valid discussion and differentiation saying I'm taking this light without understanding what I'm saying.  I'm not lecturng anyone, trying to talk to you and your talking at me, there's a difference.  How you process things is not the same as what you want your team to do, be done, its a discussion forum, if you can't have a discussion, that's on you. Chill, same team here.

Tou clearly are not getting and just digging deeper so I will just leave it at enjoy the game.  

Archived