Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We aren't good enough to get to the Superbowl ​?

JPG

If I hear we're not good enough one more time I'm going to lose it.

Please shut up and put your pussified @$$ in a sarcophagus until we win. This is the best chance we have at a ring in 25+ years and yet you continue to whine about everything.

Simple message. If you think we have no chance to compete for a Superbowl state your reasons. I think that is absurd to think so but feel free to express yourself.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Cool thread dude.

Go whine somewhere in the other of thousands of threads about Bruce or Alex .

Should of just kept it to the good Ju Ju thread.

Do you think this team believes they can't get to the Superbowl and win it?

Just now, JPG said:

Go whine somewhere in the other of thousands of threads about Bruce or Alex .

Pipe down, champ.  I’d imagine you are already walking the line by calling folks pussified asses.  However I’m not one to go pestering mods, complaining about it.

In all seriousness, it’s just a worthless thread created in an effort to incite more madness.  I’m pretty sure you can gather why folks don’t think this is a Super Bowl team, by reading all the other threads.  

This is a shout out to those that are happy with what this team is doing and building. Sometimes people need called out. Oh the Rams . Oh the Saints. Oh but Brady is too hard to beat. Let's enjoy this run and yeah I don't think it is impossible for this team to do it. I'm crazy.

Close it if you would like Mods. Just trying to kick some people in the HTTR.

2 minutes ago, JPG said:

This is a shout out to those that are happy with what this team is doing and building. Sometimes people need called out. Oh the Rams . Oh the Saints. Oh but Brady is too hard to beat. Let's enjoy this run and yeah I don't think it is impossible for this team to do it. I'm crazy.

Close it if you would like Mods. Just trying to kick some people in the HTTR.

We don’t allow ‘call out’ threads. For good reason. We also don’t allow posters to attack other posters - even generically and as a group.

You’ve been a member here for a long time but don’t post much. You should be familiar with the rules non the less. 

I’m closing this thread before it gets you - and possibly others - banned.

Archived