Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deion as the Falcons Head Coach

Riggo-toni

Guest Matt Kyriacou
Originally posted by jbooma

I don't think Gibbs was advised at all about this, he wouldn't want Reeves to be fired during the season.

According to the AJC, Dan Reeves was the one who asked for his immediate release once he was informed that he would not be returning next year. The Falcons wanted him to finish the season.

Originally posted by Troy Fakeman

If I told you all what I really thought of Deion....I would be straight banned from this site. Therefore I will behave.

Well Troy, I think I can say I'm speaking for the rest on the board in saying, if we all spoke what we thought of Pion, this would be a very quite board. The mods would be banned too.

funny enough, this morning i was thinking about Bill Snyder as a HC on the pro level and was thinking where would his system work best-- answer: ATL. then i read this afternoon that Dan Reeves got fired. hmmm... no one has mentioned Snyder as a possible pro-HC, but damn he has a fine resume and his program puts out a lot of pro players. i lived in KS when he was first hired and he has done a trememdous job out there. they were the worst program in the country 15 years ago, now they are perennial top-25. and he has to compete/recruit against OK, TX, Nebraska.... he wins with "lesser" talent. of course once he gets them it is realized they are pretty damn good. so he is also a very good evaluator of talent... something we could definitely use.

Archived