Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

I'm kind of amazed how quickly some of these guys get dumped. Shimonek lasted one practice? Caushaud Lyons seemed to last not even that. Then all of a sudden the team decided they liked Holtz better. Even though Holtz had been in camp for the last month and they knew what they had? I doubt it matters on the back-end of a practice squad, but it is amazing how quick the churn is. I look forward to Jehu Chesson getting cut in a day or two.

1 hour ago, Jericho said:

I'm kind of amazed how quickly some of these guys get dumped. Shimonek lasted one practice? Caushaud Lyons seemed to last not even that. Then all of a sudden the team decided they liked Holtz better. Even though Holtz had been in camp for the last month and they knew what they had? I doubt it matters on the back-end of a practice squad, but it is amazing how quick the churn is. I look forward to Jehu Chesson getting cut in a day or two.

I agree of Shimonek and Lyons.  I kind of wonder if Holtz wanted to look at his options prior to agreeing to the PS with the skins. 

4 hours ago, Jericho said:

Hope the players didnt buy a house in the area, or register their kids in the schools there

Archived