Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT:I’m Glad the Dyke March Banned Jewish Stars

nonniey

12 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

For all you straight guys who should just get over your desire to not have sex with a MtT. It was only matter of time. Now you know how Lesbians feel about MtTs demanding sex.

http://www.youngcons.com/transgender-girl-is-upset-with-straight-guys-says-they-need-to-work-thru-not-being-attracted-to-trans-women/?ref=FacebookPost

Thats already happening.  There is no way for a famous person to say they aren't attracted to trans women specifically that wouldn't cause an explosion of rage amongst activists.  

20 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

For all you straight guys who should just get over your desire to not have sex with a MtT. It was only matter of time. Now you know how Lesbians feel about MtTs demanding sex.

http://www.youngcons.com/transgender-girl-is-upset-with-straight-guys-says-they-need-to-work-thru-not-being-attracted-to-trans-women/?ref=FacebookPost

I know that politics is never as clear cut as we make it out, but I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that an older lesbian liberal like LSF linked to a site called "Young Conservatives" to make an argument in her favor. :ols: Strange bedfellows indeed.

I understand why marginalized groups want mainstream acceptance. And as long as they're not hurting anybody but themselves, they should be. I even understand getting irritated with "allies" of your cause who aren't part of it but try to put themselves at the center of attention anyway. But you can't just demand people have sex with you or else they're bigots (regardless of your personal race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, whatever), that's not how it works. If you require somebody to have sex with you to validate your sense of self, you have WAY bigger issues to worry about first.

Also, I'm just fascinated as hell over the fact that "A woman's penis" is a phrase that's probably about to become a lot more common in the mainstream in the near future.

giphy.gif

Archived