Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New GM search

RichmondRedskin88

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I was responding to a post where someone (I am not going to repeat whom because I don't feel like reengaging in that debate) posted about Bruce Allen and what was so bad under his tenure, etc.  I responded by saying that post was off topic because we are attacking the FO structure not so much Bruce.   But then I noticed a post from you which was more pointed at Bruce so I told the poster OK I get it, its on topic if he's referring to your specific post since it was directed at Bruce.

I didn't take a position on your position on Bruce so not sure how I said the opposite of what you said?  I just noticed oh ok he's probably talking to you since you were referring more directly to Bruce.  The point of confusion for me is that person was responding to a post without referring to who they were responding to.  I thought it was me but then on 2nd read his post was more directed to your point not mine.

If you think what I meant is the complete opposite of what you actually said than you are saying you didn't refer to Bruce in your post and if you did you'd only have positive things to say about him.   But I didn't really get into what you said at all.  I just said that reading that person's post again, it seemed directed more to the point you were making, not the one I am making.  

Ok. I was really confused. I suppose I still am, but I can live with it. I pretty much do that on a daily basis. ;)

7 hours ago, Morneblade said:

Ok. I was really confused. I suppose I still am, but I can live with it. I pretty much do that on a daily basis. ;)

LOL.  Yeah all I was saying was I was jumping into a debate that I thought was aimed from a poster at me.  But I was wrong, their post seemed more aimed at you.  That is. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

LOL.  Yeah all I was saying was I was jumping into a debate that I thought was aimed from a poster at me.  But I was wrong, their post seemed more aimed at you.  That is. 

Ok! I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down now! ;)

Archived