Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins -vs- Dolphins thread.

AkaD

Every week this team finds another way to snatch defeat from the the jaws of victory. I love this team, but it gets harder and harder to put up with this. We've tried tons of players, tons of coaches, tons of front office people and every week someone else finds a way to screw it up.

We need a great punt from Barker and he shanks it. They need a great punt from Turk and he smacks it. Winners find a way. And god I hate the Dolphins. I can't stand losing to Matt Turk, Norv Turner, Derrius Thompson, Jr Seau, Jay Fiedler...

This team bent over in the 4th quarter.

I can't believe what I just saw. I'm so tired of this sh!t every week. You can't put this on Hasselbeck...he played awesome for only being there for a month. The D looked so good for about 3 quarters, then sucked! I can't believe this. I"m so frustrated,and I'm suer I speak for everyone on here. THOSE ORANGE JERSEYS SUCKED! F'ing Derrius recovered that ball, too.

Originally posted by Skins24

Whoever started the very first game thread like this is a genius. Talk about a roller coaster. Every possible emotion are expressed in these. Not that that's a good thing... :doh:

LOL These game threads are fun to read as a Monday Morning Quarterback. They definitely are rollercoasters. You guys ever get superstitious and only allow certain posters to start the "official" game thread? Notice any trends with wins and losses when some posters start the thread. ;)

I really thought the Skins were going to win that game. I turned in for the night during halftime of the game so I didn't got to watch that disappointing 4th quarter. The Skins lost but I still think they're playing much better. They almost won that game with a backup quarterback that was new to the team AND starting in the NFL. A win against the Seahawks, two very close games against a good Panthers and Miami team, I think the Skins are improving myself. They're not getting rolled over and keeping the games close with good teams. Just an outsider's view but I think the Skins should give Spurrier one more year because the team isn't giving up and playing better than they did midseason.

Archived