Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention Cox Cable Customers

StevieInferior

I get basic cable as part of my package with a cable modem, it costs 4 extra dollars a month and so I am happy with it. I also have directv in my house with everything but its nice because sometimes the satellite goes out I can watch what I need to on cable. I sent a message via the above link saying if cox switches ESPN to a premium tier that I will cancel my basic service and switch to satellite which for me isn't a big deal but they just know they are losing a customer.

Originally posted by Funkyalligator

I get basic cable as part of my package with a cable modem, it costs 4 extra dollars a month and so I am happy with it. I also have directv in my house with everything but its nice because sometimes the satellite goes out I can watch what I need to on cable.

Funky so you pay for direct tv, basic cable, and cable internet?? Do you mind if I ask how much that costs a month??

Originally posted by jbooma

Funky so you pay for direct tv, basic cable, and cable internet?? Do you mind if I ask how much that costs a month??

jbooma,

I do the same. Cox total bill is about $51 per month, including basic cable and Internet. Renting a cable modem is $15 more per month.

Extended DirecTV (no premiums) is about $40 per month, plus $5 per receiver. Plus $189 per year for the NFL package.

Originally posted by Blazers21

jbooma,

I do the same. Cox total bill is about $51 per month, including basic cable and Internet. Renting a cable modem is $15 more per month.

Extended DirecTV (no premiums) is about $40 per month, plus $5 per receiver. Plus $189 per year for the NFL package.

Blazers do you get HBO or not?

Originally posted by Blazers21

jbooma,

Sweet,

The problem is basic cable for comcast is 42.35 and internet is 49.00 :(

if you just want internet is it is $57 if you are not a comcast cable customer

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

I have the same. I pay for cable and internet through roadrunner and I pay for direct TV. All i have on Direct TV is NFL ticket and the HD package. $15 a month. The cable and internet cost me around $100 a month.

I might do the same once the new NFL deals goes through. If Direct TV keeps the NFL for 3 or more years then I have to get NFL ticket :)

I have Cox cable, cable internet and directTV with the HBO package. In total it costs me 80.00 for the cable and internet and 63.00 for the directTv.

If my wife can spend 100.00 on her flippin hair each month than by golly I can have my toys. My haircut is 6.00 :laugh:

I might do the same once the new NFL deals goes through. If Direct TV keeps the NFL for 3 or more years then I have to get NFL ticket :)

Um the NFL & DirecTV just signed a new deal last year. DirectV has the NFL rights for 5 more years. That's why the damm price went up so much.

I also have Basic cable, cable internet and Directv. I have Comcast cable, and right now it's $53.00 for the cable internet and basic cable. What's odd is if I remove the basic cable, it's $5.00 more per month. DirecTV is about $45.00 a month. So it comes out to about $100.00 per month total, which is cheaper then when I had Digital Cable, and I get Sunday Ticket now.

Originally posted by aREDSKIN

Um the NFL & DirecTV just signed a new deal last year. DirectV has the NFL rights for 5 more years. That's why the damm price went up so much.

Now is that deal exclusive or not? I heard the NFL is going to want to sell the nfl package to everyone.

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

That is for the whole season. I have had it for 5 years so I get it automatic every year at a reduced price but if I recall right, it's $169 up until sometime in Dec and then they will give it to you at a reduced price after that. I think it goes up about $20 each year.

So in a way they are screwing anyone he wants it now to pay 169 for it. I think I will wait till next year so I can keep HBO to watch the last season of the Sopranos :)

WTF??

Right now basic cable for comcast here is $51.00

So if i get comcast internet and already have cable the increase would be how much?

I think more than likely this part of maryland will get the shaft from comcast when it comes to a combo deal but I'll be glad to be wrong so i can drop aol

Archived