Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention Cox Cable Customers

StevieInferior

Originally posted by NavyDave

WTF??

Right now basic cable for comcast here is $51.00

So if i get comcast internet and already have cable the increase would be how much?

I think more than likely this part of maryland will get the shaft from comcast when it comes to a combo deal but I'll be glad to be wrong so i can drop aol

Navy I called earlier and the lady said comcast basic cable is 13.45 and internet is 45.95. Now basic digital cable is 51.00 I believe. I can't stand AOL. I love comcast internet, but I really want to get the NFL package soon :)

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

jbooma, I just talked to a lady at Direct TV. The NFL ticket for first time users this year was $209.00. They have not set a price for the 2004 season but you can bet it will go up. Last year it was $179.00

Dam it went up $30??? Now if the price goes up does everyone's price go up as well? Or is this just for new users?

$30 is too damn much of an increase for one year methinks.

Out here in CA, I have a DSL for $30(it goes up to $45 after a year, via the plan I use). I also have D!sh network Top 150 +HBO +Showtime/TMC which comes out to about $80 so $110 is my total per month for Satellite\Modem.

Ive had NFL ticket for a while and I recall that it was $99.00 per year my first year. I have to seriously consider whether to renew since it the Skins suck so much and therfore I become an ill manner ogre. Additonally, it will go up again next year and here in J'ville they have shown the Skins so much I can't even get them on DTV.

Archived