Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Falcons preseason game - SLING TV?

HtownRocks111

hi guys idk if this is where this thread should go or not but im I'm kind of out in the boonies and can't get my local stations via antenna so I recently got sling tv and am not sure if I'll get this game or not.. does anyone know? I'm located in the williamsburg ,va area

1 hour ago, HtownRocks111 said:

hi guys idk if this is where this thread should go or not but im I'm kind of out in the boonies and can't get my local stations via antenna so I recently got sling tv and am not sure if I'll get this game or not.. does anyone know? I'm located in the williamsburg ,va area

Boonies? Williamsburg area? I'm guessing you're either in West Point or New Kent or maybe Jackass Flats?  

You should be able to pick it on the local VA Beach channels. I'm thinking Wavy carried preseason games when I lived out in Gloucester but that was 15ish years ago. 

You might check out playstation vue, if you have a ps3, ps4, roku or fire.  Vue has a lot more channels than Sling, including (where I live) local sports cable channels and local network channels.  I had Sling before Vue, and the stream on Vue is much more stable.  Not perfect, but pretty close.  Worth the extra money, especially with the cloud recording.  After football season, you can switch back to Sling to save some bucks if you're so inclined.

Archived