Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy and Gold ROOM: Extensive Camp notes from ESers and discussion

SWFLSkins

I am not a great photographer, but here's a couple of pics I got that I think are pretty good. 

Soul...no lie...i thoght they were great pics....maybe keep playing with that aperture a lil' more...photoshop could bring the light balance down a tad...but thats all personal and fixable aesthetics..what you have is an eye...and a lot like speed its hard to practice...you either got it or you dont...good job...

9 hours ago, Stefanskins said:

Soul...no lie...i thoght they were great pics....maybe keep playing with that aperture a lil' more...photoshop could bring the light balance down a tad...but thats all personal and fixable aesthetics..what you have is an eye...and a lot like speed its hard to practice...you either got it or you dont...good job...

Thanks for the tip and compliment. I have a fancy schmancy new camera I haven't messed around with yet. I'm thinking about taking a night class. I do enjoy it. As far as my eye, I get about a half and half ratio of decent pics and a lot of shots of feet, nostrils, and grass. My eye is a product of point, zoom, click, and pray. One thing I forgot to mention that I noticed yesterday was, as has been reported about a lot, Compton definitely seems to be in charge. He appears to be doing a great job getting the D into the right formations and adjusting with audibles. He's really active before the plays even begin. 

Sports shots have to be tough. You are literally trying to catch things in an instant and everything in motion. Recently, I was trying to photograph at a panel and even had motion/blurring effects there. My problem I think had to do with the darkness of the venue, but when you are trying to catch guys flying across the field or a ball whizzing through the air... that's got to be a real challenge.

Edit: went back a page. Some beautiful shots there, Soulskin

Archived