Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBS: NFL Player Posts Instagram Photo Showing Police Officer’s Throat Getting Slit - Cleveland Police threaten to pull protection from Browns games

Boss_Hogg

CBS: NFL Player Posts Instagram Photo Showing Police Officer’s Throat Getting Slit

An NFL player is apologizing for posting a graphic image on Instagram showing a man dressed in all black slitting the throat of a police officer.

Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell, 23, deleted the image he posted on Instagram showing blood gushing out of the officer’s neck. The image conjures up videos posted by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria showing the terrorist known as “Jihadi John” beheading American and British victims.

“Mood: They give polices all types of weapons and they continuously choose to kill us…(hashtag)Weak,” the caption read.

Image in link is graphic and may be NSFW

PFT: Crowell Apologizes, will donate first game check to a police charity in Dallas

TMZ: CLEVELAND BROWNS - POLICE THREATEN TO PULL PROTECTION Over Player's Dead Cop Post

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/12/cleveland-browns-isaiah-crowell-police/

Cleveland Browns player Isaiah Crowell's apology for a tasteless social media attack on cops is falling on deaf ears -- and in fact, police tell TMZ Sports ... they'll pull out of the Browns' stadium in protest.

Edit: Cleveland police union accepts Isaiah Crowell’s revised apology

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/13/isaiah-crowell-cop-org-accepts-2nd-apology-it-was-sincere-this-time/ 

A prominent Cleveland police organization says it has ACCEPTED Isaiah Crowell's 2nd apology over an anti-police Instagram post ... claiming they believe apology #2 was actually sincere. 

"I’m glad we didn’t have to go the route of boycotting Browns games. We would not have enjoyed that. We wanted to give Isaiah the opportunity to make things right, and he did."

The association president seems like an attention whore doofus. I mean...

“You’re a grown ass man, and you claim you were too emotional to know it was wrong? Think we’ll accept your apology? Kiss my ass.”

Criticize someone for getting emotional as a grown man and then refusing their apology and telling them to kiss ass. Back to back. Yeah. OK.

Not to mention threatening to refuse to do your job and protect people because of an instagram post.

(Not defending Crowell. He ****ed up bad. He was wrong. But that he, the guy posting pictures of someone getting their throat cut, managed coming out of this looking like the mature one says something.)

The association president seems like an attention whore doofus. I mean...

Criticize someone for getting emotional as a grown man and then refusing their apology and telling them to kiss ass. Back to back. Yeah. OK.

Not to mention threatening to refuse to do your job and protect people because of an instagram post.

(Not defending Crowell. He ****ed up bad. He was wrong. But that he, the guy posting pictures of someone getting their throat cut, managed coming out of this looking like the mature one says something.)

I hope someone crazy doesn't exploit one of these situations (unless the no shows are replaced by another group, idk). That would be very bad.

Archived