Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS SIGN CB JOSH NORMAN

TK

On 4/26/2016 at 1:19 PM, Veryoldschool said:

Dump on me if you will but after a getting accustom to SM's patient incremental, let's get some more big guys approach this deal has my spider senses on full alert.  Did SM sign any big FA deals like this during his prior stops?  I dunno but I hope this is really SM's deal and not another bold stroke, go for broke, quick fix Snyderooski.  

Very late to this party, and not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but McGloughin did have a hand in signing Nate Clements to the richest CB deal ever while he was there:  http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2786253

Norman takes away half the field and people are complaining about him? Really? 

Brown did what Brown does. Our run D was abysmal so Hall had to play up closer which left Breeland on an island. It was a pick your poison situation. 

The scheme is zone and keeps Norman on one side of the field. That half of the field is a no fly zone. The other side needs to have better coverage, run D needs to step up, Barry needs to shift personnel over to Breeland's side for extra support, leave the island in the scheme on Norman's side.

Archived