Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GIF Breakdown: Kirk Cousins vs Patriots – 22/40, 217 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

thehbrwhammer

http://nflbreakdowns.com/kirk-cousins-patriots-wk92015/

Here is my film breakdown of Kirk Cousins versus the Patriots defense!

A lack of a running game once again made the Redskins one-dimensional. Now combine that with seven dropped passes and blown run assignments and you have the makings of a slaughter instead of a potential victory by the Redskins. If drop rate remains consistent among the NFL’s wide receivers, the Redskins went from 9th overall with 8 drops in 297 passing attempts (2.97%) to 15 drops in 337 passing attempts (4.45%). This is good for 22nd overall.

Let me know if you have any questions!

As a side note, I have not forgotten about the Front 7 update. I am collecting film as we speak :)

@whammer - I have said this every time and will say it again, this is exactly the type of stuff I started coming to ES for!  Great job as always!  I really look forward to these! Please, please, please keep up the great work! 

I try to advertise for you as much as possible. It's really a shame this type of thread doesn't get more traffic! 

@whammer - I have said this every time and will say it again, this is exactly the type of stuff I started coming to ES for!  Great job as always!  I really look forward to these! Please, please, please keep up the great work! 

I try to advertise for you as much as possible. It's really a shame this type of thread doesn't get more traffic! 

Thanks! I appreciate it. :) Haha. I think the main issue is that these type of articles cater more towards people that understand or want to understand the nuances rather than the controversial and more general topics that everyone can speak to.

Archived