Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Having issues with NFL Mobile on my Verizon phone

Skinsfan1311

Season-ticket holders get free access to NFL RedZone & Game Pass.   I'm having issues trying to set it up.   Here are the instructions:

How to Access NFL RedZone:

1. Download the free NFL Mobile app in the app store on your smartphone. (Note: you must have the most recent download of the app.)
2. Launch the app.
3. Click on the "More" tab located in the bottom right corner of the main screen, and then select "Season Ticket Members."
4. Select your team and then check the "Yes, I Agree" to Terms & Conditions and click "Submit."
5. Enter your Redskins Account Number or primary email address, and Account Manager Password.
6. Enjoy NFL RedZone every Sunday! 

My issue is that there is no "More" tab located on the main screen, so I can't get to the "Season Ticket Members" info.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5, and the latest, updated version of NFL Mobile.   I suspect that the issue is caused because Verizon is my provider.  It even states, in the app, "NFL Mobile from Verizon"   That's ****ed up, because they want to charge, (admittedly, it's a negligible fee), but I don't want to pay for something I'm entitled to get for free.

Is this happening to any other STH's, that have Verizon?  If so, is there a workaround?

Thanks!

my wife's verizon moto x and my at&t blackberry passport are both missing the more button...

wonder if (like with the redskins) all their releases are for iOS and android is not ready yet.

I still can't log into the Redskins Mobile App with my account, are you? Where's these 'special' news updates we're supposed to get?

Looking at the entry in the Apple iTunes store, there is definitely a bar across the bottom with the more button (and other buttons) that just doesn't exist in the Android app.

Good job NFL, you've managed to be as incompetent as the redskins when it comes to mobile app development.

I am having the exact same problem on my Android (Verizon) phone.....where is the More" button?  I actually came here to post this problem and you beat me to it.

BTW, if you search for NFL Red Zone in the Apps, the first choice that comes up is NFL Sunday Ticket (which has the Red Zone Channel).

Are we supposed to install the NFL Sunday ticket app instead??

-- not winning off the field (at least for now)........

When they told us they were going to give us these things, I thought eh - not really anything super awesome/important, but hey, at least it's something.

But it turns out to be nothing.

Can't log into the redskins app on Android.

Can't log into the NFL App for Redzone on Android.

*sigh* I would have been much happier had you promised nothing and delivered on that.

I can pay Verizon $1.99 per month, but screw that.

I was able to watch some games on my Galaxy S5, last season, but I forget how I accessed that. It might've been through Verizon, somehow, but I'll be damned if I can remember how.

It's not a huge issue, because I go to games, and am parked in front of a TV for away games, but it just bugs me that I can't get what I'm entitled to.

I still can't log into the Redskins Mobile App with my account, are you? Where's these 'special' news updates we're supposed to get?

I haven't even bothered to try..

Yeah definitely don't pay Verizon for something we're supposed to get for 'free'.

I sent in an email asking about both apps.

One thing I found last night was that the Redskins didn't design that app or come up with the idea. If you go to other teams pages they're showing the same thing - the instructions are the same down to what name to search for. Looks like the NFL is behind the 'season ticket holder portal'. So I guess they should get the blame...

Yeah definitely don't pay Verizon for something we're supposed to get for 'free'.

I sent in an email asking about both apps.

One thing I found last night was that the Redskins didn't design that app or come up with the idea. If you go to other teams pages they're showing the same thing - the instructions are the same down to what name to search for. Looks like the NFL is behind the 'season ticket holder portal'. So I guess they should get the blame...

Oh, I was definitely not blaming the Skins. They get blamed for enough.. Thanks for the update...

this is the response from the redskins

Hi  –

Thank you for your email. Have you downloaded the newest version of the Android app. If not, here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oneup.redskins&hl=en.

NFL RedZone will not be available until this Sunday, September 13th. On Sunday, you will be able to log in to the NFL Mobile App.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

*sigh* you didn't even try to understand the email you were responding to. for ****s sake.

I got an answer! I reached out to NFL Mobile, and here's the response:

Thank you for reaching out to NFL Mobile.

Red Zone, the (Sunday) game day only channel from NFL Network will be offered to Verizon customers for the Regular Season as an In-App purchase for a monthly fee through their carrier. MORE Everything customers with iOS and Android devices who don’t want to miss a score can also access the popular NFL RedZone for just $1.99 per month with their MORE Everything plan.

Additionally, all Season Ticket holders will have access to Red Zone for the Regular Season through the MORE Tab when they sign in with their individual Ticketmaster credentials. This will be available on the App starting Sunday 9/13.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Joe

this is the response from the redskins

*sigh* you didn't even try to understand the email you were responding to. for ****s sake.

Oh ****! You beat me to it!

So they pushed an update over night for the NFL Mobile App. There's now a Season Ticket Members section. I've tried to log in with my email and account number it just says error authenticating.

Baby steps... baby steps.

Maybe come 1pm it'll work...

Just did it, you have to log on with the account number they sent you in the email. Mine was a bunch of numbers. Password is ur account password

Archived