Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS NAME BILL CALLAHAN AS OFFENSIVE LINE COACH

TK

One thing that has always stuck with me about Moses.... he is a LT. Struggled at RT in college, moved to LT, dominated and his stock vaulted. Of course we have no intention of him playing LT.   I appreciate taking OL but he may not be the guy for us with Trent firmly entrenched in his prime. I am not sure why guys can't swing but some just can't as easily as others. Not everyone is a switch in baseball and no one questions it, ever. Maybe its related to being eye dominant, or handed... maybe its mental.

Compton clearly had the edge on him at RT with 9 starts. I think with the injury and what I see as a more natural fit to be at LT, he may be slow to steal that RT spot back. Lets see what Callahan can do.

I am also interested to see what he can do with Long and LeRib, but expect Scot to be adding via the draft guys that may well push the holdovers out.

This looks like the spot for this.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Might be interesting to compare our line last year with our new OL coach from DAL.

Interesting to see how little we ran behind TW if I am reading this correctly.

WE are also one of the teams who ran up the middle the least percentage of the time (along with Dallas)

Archived