Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for Redskins bar in Scottsdale, Arizona, plus tailgate for Cardinals game in October?

NaplesSkinsFan

Anybody heard anything about where the official Redskins Rally will be, based off RedskinsRally.com, it looks like it could  be at Feeney's or Arenas sports grill??

I'm not sure but I don't think the details for the Rally come out until about a week before the game.  Usually TK will post the rally poster in the tailgate thread when he gets the info.

Our group of 65 is leaving tucson around 930 so should be arriving around 1130. Looking forward to tailgating w fellow es' ers

I'm coming up from near Sierra Vista.  My son has a football game Saturday in Douglas, so we'll probably get to our hotel around 11 or so that night.  Will definitely be up for some tailgating.  Wifey bought me 4 front row tix behind the Skins bench for Father's day.  I am pumped and can't wait.

Last game we went to up there was in 2009 I believe against the Panthers (wife's team).  Cards fans for the most part were really cool.

I'm coming up from near Sierra Vista. My son has a football game Saturday in Douglas, so we'll probably get to our hotel around 11 or so that night. Will definitely be up for some tailgating. Wifey bought me 4 front row tix behind the Skins bench for Father's day. I am pumped and can't wait.

Last game we went to up there was in 2009 I believe against the Panthers (wife's team). Cards fans for the most part were really cool.

Were all sitting in sect 137 visitors endzone. South side of stadium I believe. Our bus isnt leaving til 930 am so should arrive around noon. Doesn't leave much time for tailgating :/

I'm not sure but I don't think the details for the Rally come out until about a week before the game.  Usually TK will post the rally poster in the tailgate thread when he gets the info.

Just got the info, the Rally is here:

Ernie's

10443 North Scottsdale Road

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Why so far from the stadium?? Assumed it would be somewhere in the vicinity of the stadium lol

Not real sure, all I know is there was quite a bit of back and forth with a few venues and their ownership, just glad we got it nailed down.  Rally parties are some of the best parties I've attended in my life  :)

Thanks for the update.  Curious how you got the info, been searching and never saw anything.  Thanks again!

I got the info from a member of my local Redskins meetup group, read below:

• Gang,

After long negotiations between the Washington Redskins Jenny Jurgenson and Ernies. We have our official REDSKINS RALLY location for the Saturday night Meetup. Jenny just finished up all the details and will be sending forward a flyer which I will post here when it arrives. The Tilted Kilt (our regular home) was unable to confirm availability until after we secured Ernies in Scottsdale for the rally. There will be Redskins alumni, raffles and other prizes. All Redskins fans in the valley are welcome. The team may be struggling but we will never break faith. I hope you all will attend. HAIL!

Please be careful at this game. The name change mob is planning a huge protest/rally. Some of the name changers have posted death threats and warnings of violence towards Skins fans on the Redskins facebook page.

Wow, really?  Is this anything I can see without a facebook account?

I am going to the Skins game . Staying at an airport hotel. Bought a parking pass from cardinals ticket office , green east lot special lot (for one game ticket holders). Seated behind skins 2nd row.

Would like to join a skins tailgate!...where @stadium lot?

The pregame rally Saturday eve, I see it's at Ernies Inn in scottsdale..,will be there.

Going to Sedona for a few days prior to the game.

HTTR!

Myself and my buddy are staying at the Residence Inn by the stadium.  Anybody else close?  Does anybody know enough about the venue where we can put together a tailgate?

Wife and I are staying at the same place. I'll ask around about a tailgate, but I'm sure we will find out at Ernie's Sat. night. 

We have a green parking pass and have decided to get there early, but then walk to the Westgate areas rather than set up a tailgate. Lots of bars there apparently and it's supposed to be a cool pregame and an easy walk. I've been getting info from Cardinals fans and have found this thread helpful:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?67881-Tailgating

We have a green parking pass and have decided to get there early, but then walk to the Westgate areas rather than set up a tailgate. Lots of bars there apparently and it's supposed to be a cool pregame and an easy walk. I've been getting info from Cardinals fans and have found this thread helpful:

Info from my Local Redskins Meetup group below:

All right Everyone - here's the scoop. There's only One Tailgating lot at the Stadium - it's called the GREAT LAWN. It's the ORANGE lot, located on the WEST side of the stadium, off 95th Ave, between Maryland Ave & Bethany Home Rd. Jim Condit will have a shade tent/canopy up with a Sign saying "Phoenix Washington Redskins Meet-up Group" so I think we'll all be able to find each other. Tailgating lot opens 4 hours before the game, so we can start gathering at 9am. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED, so make sure you pack your beverages accordingly. Finally, since this is an AWAY game, I suggest we all wear white shirts/jerseys, or maybe yellow/gold. We want to distinguish ourselves from the Cardinals Red.

Steve, (long n left), I remember you from the Green Bay tailgate! Unfortunately the drive is a bit far from chicago so the truck will not be there. A Phoenix friend is supposed to be getting a parking pass from a coworker, so I do t know where we will be parking yet.

Will let you know where we are parking when I know.

I'm staying at comfort inn just a few blocks from the stadium.

Anyone else have parking pass yet?

Oops, posted before I read all posts... ORANGE lot meet-up sounds great!

West gate is a cool spot. Fox sports bar in there as well as a few other decent spots

Archived